Starting from sleep BODILS POV before i knew it was him

*A/N guys um so sorry about not posting I just got my fanfic notebook back and I couldn't write without it so sorry I promise to do better now thnx for being patient with me* 🍫🍫🍫🍫HAVE CHOCOLATE NOW ON WITH THE STORY SOME OF MY OTPS SHOW UP*
I was in a house playing minecraft with a headset on and I was videoing. I heard Simonhds90 say "Bodil are you there?" I heard myself answer back in a Bulgarian accent "yeah I'm here." I then realized that I was Bodil40 a minecraft trolling youtuber. the scene changed. I was still bodil that much I could tell. I was behind the counter of a McDonald's. I wondered what I was doing here,i should be playing minecraft with team crafted. After my shift at McDonald's,which ended after my boss went home,i exhaustedly trudged home. I entered my living room and there I saw all of team crafted waiting for me *A/N YES I KNOW TEAM CRAFTED IS OVER BUT WHO GIVES A CRUD!* with video and gaming equipment. "SURPRISE",they all said loudly. Simon got up off my futon where he had been laying on his stomach. He said,"martin you've been working so hard,and we know you had been looking forward to today's video until you got called in that we set all this up just for you." Ghosteez stood up from his perch on the windowsill and said,"i flew here from America because Simon came up with all of this just for you Martin,you know that simdil do laugh fanfic, he really does feel like that,and he thought you work too hard only to miss our minecraft video sessions." I heard a knock on the door... A.N CLIFFHANGER GUYS HAHA PLS DONT HATE ME IM SO SORRY I JUST CANT WRITE ANYMORE MY ARM HURTS. SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU WANNA SKYPE ME IT IS HOPE HEMBREE AND IT HAS CIEL PHANTOMHIVE AS THE PROFILE PIC BAHAIIII MY DERPY SQUIDS AND TROLLY DOLPHINS BROFIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!