Big Brother Talks

There is only maybe 6-7 chapters left and then this book will be done, but don't worry there is another book after this. It will be called Taken: Life as Dustin Belt's Sister. Maybe I'll give you a sneak peak before this book ends.

Enjoy!
~*~*~*~*~

"I love you." Dustin said. There was silence on the other end and then the line went dead. Dustin just chuckled and handed me back my phone.

Katelyn came in five minutes later. Out of breath and without coffee.

"Where is my coffee?" Dustin asked.

"Say it again." Katelyn said, ignoring his question. Dustin smiled.

"I love you." Dustin said. Katelyn beamed and kissed him. "Does this mean you love me too?" Dustin asked.

Katelyn nodded, not being able to speak. There was silence in the air, but not the awkward silence. It was a good kind of silence.

"Oh Kendall is on his way. I saw his car when I was coming in." Katelyn said.

"What?! Now you tell me?!" I said. "I have to-" I started to say, but it was too late. Kendall walked in.

"Hey man, good to see you awake." Kendall said. I rolled my eyes. Good thing he didn't see me.

"Babe, Kendall can you give me a minute alone with Cassie?" Dustin asked.

'Sure, we'll go get your coffee." Katelyn said as they left the room.

"What do we need to talk about?" I asked. Dustin looked at me.

"You... and Kendall."