Chapter 5

I shivered and let out a totally manly whine. I woke up, tears streaming down my face. My wrists hurt like hell, my mind going everywhere in slow motion. I opened my eyes to see Karkat. I smiled and just about said something when I noticed- Eridan was beside him. The dream wasn't real. It hadn't been 4 years since the incident. I let out a loud sob and started to twitch, covering my face. Eridan woke up, immediately running to try and pin me down to keep me from squirming so much. I slapped his hands away and screamed,"Don't fucking touch me!" He growled and sat back down. I wasn't that far from my house. I ripped the IV from me and the little sticky patches on me that were connected to wires. I jumped out of bed and raced out into the hallway seeing KK wake up just as I jumped up. I had to get home. I saw doctors rushing towards me. I ran the other way and opened the door to the stairs and raced down the flight. I was about two floors down when I heard Eridan and Karkat rushing down, Karkat calling my name. I got to the main floor, and raced out of the doors. My legs were on fire from running so fast but man, it was hell in there. I sprinted to my apartment and grabbed the key under the mat and unlocked the door. I shut and locked it, once I was in, sliding down. Tears blurred my vision once again and I laid on the floor curled up in the hospital gown. I shook and trembled and fell asleep, a few tears streaming down my face.
~Karkat's P.O.V~
We made it down to the main lobby and he was gone. I lost him from my sights. My shoulders were slumped my hand still holding on to Eridan's. I knew Eridan didn't like Sollux but the least he could do is try to help him when I'm around. I hugged Eridan tightly and kissed his cheek.
"Eridan.. Go home. I'll be there in a couple of hours, I have a feeling I know where Sollux is."
His eye twitched in aggravation.
"You better be back by an hour," He leant down to whisper in my ear,"Or you'll know what'll happen."
I nodded quickly and mumbled an 'I love you' before scurrying off.
He's at his apartment, I almost know he is.