Chapter 1: Going to Auradon prep, yay....

"We're doing what now?" I ask. "You, and your friends will be going to Auradon prep and you'll be getting the fairy Godmother's wand." My father says. "You mean where all the goody two shoes go?" I ask disgusted. "Yes pet, now its time for you and your friends to leave." My father says. I groan. "Whatever."
I walk out and see the rest of them go in to the limo. I sat in and the door shut.
The parents started say bring me home a puppy, or marry a prince or something like that.
Then we left. We were eating candy.  Mal clicked a button on a remote she found. "Look!" Evie yells as we were about to drive off the Island. "It's a trap!" Carlos and I yell. Then we all started to scream getting close to everyone. We open our eyes and the car is flying on a golden road. "What just happened?" Carlos asks. Mal and I laughed. "This must be magic!" Evie says happily. "Hey you!" Mal says getting the drivers attention. "Did this button open up the magic barrier?" Mal asks the Driver. "No, this one opens the magic barrier." He says holding up a golden remote. "That one opens my garage but this button." He says pushing a button above and it closes. "Okay, that's mean.. I like that guy." Mal says and I agreed.
---At Auradon Prep---
The limo drives in and a band is playing and there are welcome signs.  The limo finally stops and Jay pushes Carlos out of the limo. "Ahh! You got everything else! Why do you have to have whatever this is?!" Carlos asks loudly, and everyone quiets down. "Because you want it." Jay yells. Evie, Mal, and I finally get out of the limo and look around ignoring Carlos and Jay. "Ow!" Carlos cries out. "Let go!" Jay growls. We see The fairy godmother walk over. "Guys! Guys!" Mal yells. "We have an audience." I say. They stopped. "Get up." Jay says helping Carlos up. "Leave it like you found it!" Fairy Godmother sings. "When I say leave it when you found it I mean just leave it." She says. Jay throws the stuff back in the car. The fairy godmother coughs looking area me. I take out the 40 dollar bill I stole from the driver and threw it at him. Jay looks at the girl next to The fairy godmother. "Hello Foxy." Jay flirts walking up to the girl. "The names Jay." He flirts and I rolled my eyes. "Really Jay?" I ask. She laughs awkwardly. There was another girl there too next to the girl Jay was flirting with she glared at me and I glared back at her ignoring everything around me, Then she looks away. "I am Ben." Ben says. "Prince Benjamin, Soon to be king!" The girl Jay flirted with said excitedly. "You heard of me prince? My mom's a queen. Which makes me a princess." Evie says bowing gently. "The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you." The girl laughs with the girl next her and the Prince. The girl who glared at me walked up to me. "You must be Hooks daughter right? You are almost how I pictured you to be... but uglier." The girl says and I growl.
"Who are you?!"
"I am Mary Darling The daughter of Wendy Darling." Mary says smiling. "Oh, of course you are. I can totally tell by your annoying voice is and how extremely stupid you are." I say and she gasps. I smirked knowing I had won that battle. I saw Mal and Audrey laugh awkwardly.
Wait, how did I know her name she never said it....
I saw a boy with brown hair and green eyes smile at me. Jay walks next to me glaring at the boy.
What is going on?....

(A/N: I do not own Disney Descendants or the characters I only own Patrick (Oc- peter pan son), Mary Darling (Oc- daughter of Wendy Darling), and Jane Hook (Oc- daughter of Captain James Hook) and I may make more OC's soon. )