Now or Never

Talking to his friend about his girlfriend shouldn't have been awkward, however his bestie had been crushing on his woman for years before meeting his own beau. Yet, Rock Lee ran straight to Naruto Uzumaki's place and droned on about Sakura Haruno. To make things better, Hinata Hyūga, Naruto's pregnant wife, got to listen.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!" Lee fell onto the couch, exasperated and exhausted.

"Have you told her that you love her?" Hinata offered, stroking the bulge in her torso with a sweet smile.

"No," Lee sighed.

"DUDE, IT'S NOW OR IT'S NEVER!" Naruto grabbed him by his collar and dragged him to the door, "Tell her how you fell and do something about it. You might not survive this mission. And if you do, who's to say that she will? Vice versa, amigo. Instead of wondering what if, get off your arse and take a chance!"

"The mission is in a week, Naruto! What am I gonna do in just seven days?!"

"I made a baby in thirty minutes, I think you can confess to your girlfriend how you feel."

"Naru-"

The door was slammed in his stunned face. Sighing, he tried to imagine what the late Guy Sensai would do. Might Guy would be training right now, training and insisting that he was handsome. Lee sighed. That wouldn't woo Sakura.

He'd have to rely on his brow game, for it was mighty and strong!

Gathering his courage, and a few sakura blossoms, he made his way to the Haruno residence and knocked at the door. Her mother answered, smiling at the young lad. Knowing who he was, the mother stepped aside and allowed him entrance. Lee bowed and nodded his thanks before ascending the staircase that would lead him to the pinkette of his dreams.

"Sakura?" he knocked.

"Come in," she called out from the otherside of the sliding door.

Remember, brow game is strong!

He slid open the door to see her in her nyght attire, which made him a little weak in the knees. She looked beyond beautiful in her jonin uniform, but he was done for at the sight of her dressed so casually. Blushing and stuttering, Lee thrusted the flowers into her gentle hands and blurted out everything that he had been holding in since they met at the Chunin Exams where they first met and his flirt game had been weak.

He had his eyes closed and his heart was racing.

"Lee, open your eyes," she said.

He did.

She punched him in the gut.

When he was able to stand and breathe again, Sakura replied to his statement.

"Why'd you wait to tell me this before we went on a dangerous mission?! CHA! THIS ISNT ROMANTIC AT ALL! Gosh, you're lucky that I love you too. Knucklehead," she was frowning, her emerald eyes closed and a blush on her pale cheeks.

"My sincerest apologies," he bowed his head, still hugging his gut.

"When we get back, you're this over again- and it better sweep me off my feet, Lee!"

"It will! I promise you that!"

"Good, now come over here and kiss me you doofus," she smiled, extending both her arms.

Lee eagerly embraced her, meeting her in a sweet kiss. They stood in one another's arms, just holding each other tenderly and smiling.

When they returned, they were married.