00

proof read by grace

"Alli! Alli! Wake up!" Michael Clifford shouted, walking into his best friend's room.

She groaned and let out an inhumane sound as she smacked her head in her pillow, "No."

"Come on." He tugged at her sleeve lightly, urging her to get out of bed.

"It's not twelve o'clock yet. It's too early."

"It's ten o'clock."

"Too early. I'll wake up at a reasonable time when I have something to look forward to in the morning."

"Allison Hailey Hemmings, get your ass our of bed." He demanded, ripping the black duvet off her bed, and shoving her off.

She screamed as the cold air made contact with her skin, "Ow. I hate you, Michael Gordon Clifford."

"Love you too, Alli. Get ready, you're coming to the studio today." He said as he walked out and closed the door.

Beside being a Hemmings, and Michael's best friend, she had never met the other two boys and damn, she was nervous.

"Sis, I heard a thud, are you oka - Why are you on the floor?" Luke, her brother asked, as he walked into her room.

"Michael." Was all she said, before groaning, trying to get up. Laughing, the blonde boy walked out of her room, leaving her to get dressed.

【】【】【】

Allison walked down the stairs, calling out for her brother. "Luke! Where's my flannel?"

"Which one? You have like fifty."

"Red. Plaid." She bluntly replied, tapping her fingers in a drum beat to a Fall Out Boy song.

Luke scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah, uhm, Alli, you're wearing it."

"Shit, I'm so stupid. Michael, are you eating my chocolate? I fricken hate you." She cursed, tightening the flannel around her waist.

Ignoring her comment, the black - haired boy grabbed his keys. "Let's go. Oh, and you love me."

Allison rolled her eyes. "Sure I do."

Luke snickered. "You guys bicker like an old married couple."

【】【】【】

"So, this is Ashton," The blue - eyed boy pointed to a guy with dimpled and blonde hair, "and this, is Calum." He explained, pointing to the guy with jet - black hair, "this, is my sister. Allison."

Ashton stepped forward. "Hi, Allison. Nice to meet you."

"N - Nice to meet you too." She whispered shyly.

"Hey. I'm Calum and your brother and I are in a secret relationship."

She let out a little giggle. "That's nice to know."

"Tell us about yourself."

"Uhm I'm seventeen, my middle name is Hailey and my best friend's name is -"

"Michael."

Wonder who that came from.

"- Lindsey. I play competitive tennis and soccer, and I'm American, seeing as I'm adopted. And uh I'm actually a pretty boring person, if I'm honest."

Calum groaned. "Football. It's called football."

"Football in America is another sport."

"Does this look like America?" He smirked, sitting down on a stool.

"You got me there."

"Mhm."

【】【】【】

oh shit look at chapter zero.

I accidentally changed the font on here, what font does it come w// originally?

oops.

- ana hemmimgs.