Pirates

Running that's all she can do right now,  y/n sprints down the street not looking back she just needs to get to her ship. Y/n can almost see the flag of her c/n as she reaches the docks. Suddenly she's pulled from behind by her wrist. With her other hand y/n grabs her sword and points it directly at her captor. "Captain " y/n says and smirks. "C/n, how about we put that sword down sì?" Antonio grins. "And if I don't?" Y/ n challenges. "Then this can only be settled in a duel!" Antonio says as he pulls out his sword. "What are the stakes?... Captain" y/n adds teasingly putting her hand on her hip.
"The stakes are simple, if you win you get anything you want from my ship and if I win I get anything from your ship, so we can claim what's been... stolen." He adds, "Swords ready?" But before he can get an answer y/n's wrist slips out of his hand and both of their swords clang together to keep each other in check. "Then let us begin!" Y/n  exclaims and doges the next thrust.
(Magical pirate time skip brought to you by Spain: being a sexy pirate sense 1560!)
"When does this happen, I beat you y/n
(Sorry reader-chan)
How does it feel?" Antonio asked mockingly. " Oh shut up you won already, what do you want from my ship?" Y/n said defeatedly. Antonio walked over to y/n and took one of her hands in his using the other to tilt her chin up to look at him, holding her gaze with his vibrant green eyes. " I'm surprised you still haven't realized it yet chica." He leaned in closer, so close his lips grazed her ear and sent chills down y/n's spine. Y/n gulped and asked hesitantly " You said anything on my ship, what do you want?" Then Antonio backed away for a moment to look into y/n's (eye color) eyes, smiled and whispered one word...
"You"
At that Antonio leaned forward and captured y/n's lips in his. Y/n stood there for a second in total shock trying to process what just happened, but then just melted into the kiss and put her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. After what seemed like eternity they broke the kiss so they could finally breath. "Mind if I claim my prize y/n?" Y/n though for a moment then looked him in the eyes with a grin, "You could've just asked... Captain." Y/n adds as she walks away, with Antonio trailing in her wake.