Part 3

As we walked along the gravel path that lead up to the grand building, I turned back to look at the institute. It had changed from a tall building you would typically find in a city to a grand chateau. Seeing my confused expression Leah explained that it's a protection charm, anyone that might happen to pass by would see a tall derelict building with yellow tape reading 'do not enter'. "If anyone does decide to enter like some rebellious teenagers they would have their memories wiped and be automatically teleported to the nearest field. Its funny because the warlock that lives in the field, he watches it for us just in case something happens, recently he's been getting really annoyed and bewitching them."
"Leah? Um if you don't mind me asking...why are you at the school?"
She laughed, " It's fine, the reason I'm here is because I am one of the merfolk, if you don't mind ME asking, why are you here?"
I panicked, if she found out, would she hate me? I told her anyway. "Well it's hard to explain but here goes anyway. When I was born I was given the power to shape shift, now I was automatically born with the highest level of shape shifting," She gasped, I continued,
" anyway so only the 7 most powerful people can reach this level of power, there were already those 7 people within the wizarding community so we were stumped, why did I have these powers? However as I grew older they realised what was happening. I am the one from the prophecy." Leah looked stunned. Being the one from the prophecy means I can use any type of magic, whether it be elemental or not. We continued walking down the path, the only sound was the crunching of the gravel beneath our feet.
"So you can shape shift into anything?"
I nodded, "but there is one rule, if the thing I'm shapeshifting into is something like a mermaid, then water does transform me, the only way I can stop it is by using my elemental powers to freeze it or evaporate it or control it. Please don't tell anyone! If you do then it will put both of us in harms way."
She nodded.
We reached the end of the drive and I realised that there was nothing there.
"Ummm so are we driving?"
"Don't be silly! We are flying. But you can already shape shift some wings can't you? Well I'm going to get a broom, unless. Can I get a ride?" I sighed, then nodded. I morphed into one of my most common forms, a unicorn. I whinnied to show that she could hop on. I kicked off the ground and we went skyrocketing into the air. She pointed out directions and before I knew it we were flying over the beautiful city that is Kyoto.