O N E?

I was forgotten
I wasn't noticed
I was left alone
I was not human
I was not a girl
I was Forsaken

Blaize Taylor Woods
I am Blaize Taylor Woods and I am alone. I am left un noticed. At home,at school, anywhere. Sometimes I wonder am I a ghost or am I an Alien. I am 17 but I have not ever had a boyfriend,kissed a boy,let alone have sex. It wasn't always that way but that's how it is now that how it should be.
I was born on July 7 in Sydney,Australia. I have my mom Catherine Woods and my father Drake Woods and my older Sister Harmony Woods. My mom was young when she had my sister she was only 17 ad so was my father he was the bad guy and she was the good girl typical love story. My father didn't flee when he found out my mom was pregnant. He tried to make a living for himself to support them so he created his very own record store and got pretty successful so they were ok. By the time my mom was 19 she was in her own house with her 2 year and her husband she had the dream life. She then found out she was pregnant for a second time with me. Now after my father heard that my mother was pregnant again he wasn't so happy. Then the fights when I was 2 he jut wasn't happy. But my mother wanted the story book life a Happily Ever After but my father could careless. Instead of taking care of us to the best of his ability he used his money to drink and go out lots of times a week. But my mother dealt with that until I was 5. She had decided that she was gonna make something of herself because she didn't know what was going to happen to my father. So she went to law school online. Me as a child was oblivious I just lived as a child. When I turned 9 my mother was done her law school and my father was a full on drunk. He would come home and tell my mom how useless she was and how he had cheated on her countless times. She didn't want to leave for our sake. Then he started getting violent and hitting her. In school I didn't have anyfriends I was already forsaken at school. I was bullied by the dumb kids at school but i let them because I thought I deserved it. When I was about 11 my mother didn't pay much attention to us she was just depressed she spent most of her time at work avoiding everyone. My very on sister hated me because she believed that my father going haywire was my fault. New kid new problems. At that point i was Forsaken from my sister And my mother. My mother because my sister persuaded her that her she was right. By age 13 I was alone and sad but I just kept to myself. One summer day my mother moved us into a nice house in Brisbane to finally escape my father. By now she had good money and was able to provide for us. I heard my dad got sent to jail soon after we left for who knows what. So here I am now I'm 17 in the middle of my senior year all alone and forsaken. It is currently winter time in Sydney and I am cooped up in bed on a lazy Saturday watching Netflix on my laptop while drinking some hot chocolate. My mom and my sister went out for dinner while I'm left here they don't really care what I do anymore.

Ashton's P.O.V.
"Okay Ashton wake up were home" my new mom calls
"Okay Harry and Lauren are all ready in the house and Frank or dad is showing them their rooms, your gonna be okay here" My new mom Elizabeth says
"Alright" I say getting out the car and walking into my new house
I get in there and immediately run into a boy with piercing blue eyes and get knocked on the ground.
"Oh sorry mate" I say
" don't let it happen again" the boy says as we both get up
" Hey I see you guys have met already, this is my first born and only born Luke, and this is Ashton he is apart of the family we just adopted you guys are actually the same age." Elizabeth says
"Uh hi" I put out my hand to him
" Hi" he says not returning my hand shake
I slip my hand back into my pocket
" ok well I'm just gonna go unpack and check on Lauren and Harry" is say and go upstairs
I go into Lauren and Harry's room and they are both asleep I go in my room and see I have to share a room with Luke that information is enough to put me to sleep because he didn't seem all that friendly but whatever.

Blaize's P.O.V.
It's already 10 and my mom and sister are now home but they didn't even make it seem like I'm here, but it figures. I then decide I'm gonna make my own dinner and then go out tomorrow by myself and just live. I soon doze off to sleep.

**Hey guys I hope you liked it more of Ashton's story will be in chapter two go check out my other stories it'll be worth it. This also unedited because i was in a rush lastly i will add the character list soon. This is dedicated to @elenazaynster because shes a sweetheart and she used my cover for her story illusions of fate so go read that bye guysxx**