•1•

"Cameron come back here now!" I yelled, chasing him.

"Fine," he sighed, "Here's your phone." He said holding it towards me.

"Thank you," I said reaching towards it. As I almost grabbed it, he pulled it back and ran. I don't feel like chasing him anymore, so I decided to sit down.

I'm sorry I should introduce myself, I'm Brooklyn or Brooke Dallas. Yeah, I know Dallas. Yes, I am the Cameron Dallas' little sister but, only by 2 years so we get along very well. Note my sarcasm.

I have brown hair and eyes, I love the beach, mall, and I love to play softball. Yes I'm those type of girls who can be a girly girl and a tomboy. Anyway, I'm 17.

I heard a thump and Cameron groan. I start to laugh my ass off. Cameron soon came back limping and I started to laugh even more. But he gave me my phone.

I heard the doorbell go off, and Cam went to get it. He looked through the window to see who it is. He turned towards me and gave me the look. I knew what it meant, so I went up to my room and decided to go on Twitter.

You guy's are probably wondering what the fuck does the look mean. Well, Cam hasn't told the boys, except Nash of course, that he has a little sister. Yeah, I know he says he doesn't want them to break my heart. Whatever that means.

When I was scrolling through Twitter, I heard the boys come in, let me tell you they are loud. Especially, Taylor he is the loudest, but I do have a little crush on him. Then, I heard him yell COCK, which made me giggle. Then it got quiet, too quiet but I decided to shrug it off. So I put my blue Beats on and listen to some Pandora. All of Me by John Legend came on, this is my favorite song so I decided to sing along.

"Cause all of me love's all of y-" I got cut off by clapping I look to see Matt.

"Hi" I said nervously breaking eye contact.
"

Hey, who are you?" He asked concerned.
I kept quiet and looked at the ground. Then he pulled me off the bed and took me to Cam. Fuck.

"Cam who's this" Matt asked with a smirk. Cam's eyes went wide when he saw me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey guys, well this was my first fanfic/book I've ever wrote. Well I hope you guys like the book. Thanks again for reading it. I really hope you like it.

~Rai ✌