Prologue

"Natsu, I wish life could always be like this." Lucy Heartfilia said as she stared at the cloudless sky. "Yeah... I do too Luce." Natsu Dragneel answered taking her hand in his. "Lucy! Natsu! Hi!" A perky voice called as the two turned around abruptly only to see Lisanna Strauss, Lucy's best friend. "Oh hey Lisanna." Lucy said relieved to see her free a while.

The take-over Mage looked at Lucy and smiled.

"Well I gotta get going! See you later! Mira wants me to do some cleaning." Lisanna said sighing.

Lucy giggled as her friend disappeared from sight. A few minutes after the couple started walking again, Natsu stopped making Lucy turn around with a questioning look.

"Got to go to the bathroom." He said quickly running off as fast as he could to find a washroom. He was the prince so he could just knock on any door and ask to use the washroom. Lucy smiled looking down at the ring on her finger. "That hot head." Lucy nurtured to herself smiling.

A few minutes later, Lucy started wondering where he was.

It ha been almost ten minutes, and Natsu still hadn't returned from the bathroom. Lucy walked in the direction where he had run off to, and looked around. She stopped, her eyes widening as she saw him pinned to the wall with a certain white haired girl kissing him.

Lucy gasped, and seemed to be frozen in place. Her mouth had suddenly gone dry and she wished she could run from this place. Lisanna pulled away her eyes widening when she saw Lucy standing there.

"L-Lucy!" Lisanna pleaded as the girl shook her head in disbelief. Her hand was hovering above her mouth, as tears rolled down her cheeks. Natsu had eyes as wide as Lucy's. "Lucy! Please! It-" he started but was cut off when Lucy sobbed. "How could you! You of all people Lisanna!" Lucy yelled, and Lisanna looked at the floor guiltily. Natsu took a few steps forward, but Lucy stopped him by pulling out her key.

"Lucy! You need to know what happened!" Natsu exclaimed and started running for her, but she was already chanting.

"I open Gate of the Maiden: Virgo!" She shouted and Virgo appeared. "Yes Princess? Punishment?" She asked and Lucy who shook her head.

"Get me out of here, please." She said tears streaming down her face.

"As you wish." Virgo said picking Lucy up in a bridal style mode and started burrowing in the ground.

"LUCY!" Natsu shouted before she disappeared.

A/N: this was my second fanfiction, so please no harsh comments about the writing. If you look between my other story, most recent, 'A Shadow I the Abyss' I hope you can see some improvement. Vote, comment, share, whatever... It would mean a lot if you read my other story. I'll post the rest later when I can have internet.