Favorite Record

Patrick pov

It felt like Déjà vu. Standing right in front of the Juge again, Pete smiling and holding my hand. The only difference was that I was actually paying to everything that was happening. That I actually wanted to be here and marry Pete. There were a lot of people here like before and I didn't feel overwhelmed like last time. I actually wanted everybody to see me get married with the love of my life.

"Are you, Peter here on your own free will, and do you wish to marry Patrick?" the huge says.

"I do" He says.

"Are you, Patrick here on your own free will, and do you wish to marry Peter?"

"I do."

"I Peter, take you Patrick to be my lawfully wedded husband" he says as we face each other slipping on a golden band on my finger.

I smiled at the fact that Pete had to say his first name, I know he doesn't like. "I Patrick, take you Peter to be my lawfully wedded husband" I said putting the ring on his finger.

"Please will the witnesses come up and sign." the Juge said to Joe and Andy.

They both signed and congratulated us again before they went back to there originally spots.

"Now the two of you please sign" he says motioning to Pete and I.

Pete signed happily handing over the pen to me.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband you may now kiss."

We both leaned in kissing each other desperately. "I love you" he muttered through the kiss. "I love you too."

People were cheering around us wishing us the best. I could hear Joe, Andy, Brendon, Ryan, Gerard and Frank all screaming Peterick.

I looked at Pete wanting to know what that meant.

"It's both of our names put together... I kinda like it" he says.

"Me too."

*

"What are you think of Petey?"

"I'm debating or not to kidnap you so we can go start our honeymoon."

I laughed.

"I'm serious Trick no one is watching we could easily sneak right out and apologize to everyone later."

"Come on we are going to have plenty of time in Hawaii let's just enjoy the rest of all this."

"Yeah... maybe your right." he kissed me on my lips. "I seriously can't believe this is happening."

"Well hello!"

"Gerard, Frank you made it!"

"Yes, of course we wouldn't miss it. Besides we still have that rematch to do."

"Maybe after Patrick and I's honeymoon..."

"Pete and Patrick Wentz!"

"Joe!... Where is Andy?"

"I think he went to get water on something, I don't remember."

"Are you drunk man." Frank asked.

"No... Lets just go dance. Or maybe cut the cake."

"You want cake?" I asked.

"Not me... Brendon he's been begging like a child for some cake and it's annoying."

"What's annoying?" Brendon asked.

"You asking for cake. You just won't shut up about it!" Joe said.

"Wait are we having cake now? I love me some good wedding cake." he cheered.

The rest of the day was amazing. We had cake, danced, took a bunch of pictures, Pete said it was to show to our future children one day. Eveything turned out great.

We made it to Hawaii to a beautiful hotel. He carried me bridal style to our room and I couldn't stop laughing.

He layed me down gently in the bed. "You better get comfortable Mr. UsedtobeStump because there is no way I'm letting you out of this room."