Realisations

You watched your computer screen as a video of a dark haired man with glasses reacted to some video game. You found it rather entertaining no matter what anyone else said. You kept watching the video titled "Raspy Hills." This was his latest video and you had not hesitated to watch it. No one else had commented on it and it has no description. You didn't mind though.

Then suddenly your computer glitched and the box that showed the dark haired male had turned red. It glitched again and the dark haired man's head was on the table. You were suddenly filled with a stab of panic. Your computer glitched one more time then shut off.

You tried frantically to turn it back on. You were a technician, you should be able to simply turn it on! But, alas, it would not. You slammed your fist down on your desk in frustration, but instead of the hard table you expected, your fist slammed into something dark, sticky, cold and squishy. You lifted up your fist and watched the stuff ooze off it fist.

Then, you felt a cold hand grasp your shoulder...

You didn't dare to move. Your parents weren't home because they were in Utah looking at a collage for your older brother, and you only had one brother and no sisters. Your cousins lived miles away. And it was late, surely all of your friends were sleeping.

'That's it' you thought. 'I'm gonna die. There's a murderer with a giant knife pointed at my back behind me. I know it.' you felt your chair being slowly turned around. When you saw your 'Murderer' you were very shocked. It was the same man from the video! Except, his hair was pitch black and his skin was a dark grey. He had dark circles under his eyes and his eyes were red. He held no knife, which was a huge relief, but he still didn't seem very friendly.

"Hello, my darling." He said, in a familiar voice but deeper and darker. You were speechless. His voice was so smooth and deep and somewhat calming. You couldn't utter a single word, not that you wanted to. "What?" He said, his voice making you shiver. "Cat got your tongue?" He continued as he wiggled his forked tongue.

You could barely get out a squeak before the man grabbed your hand and pulled you up. "Allow me to introduce myself" he said. "My name is Darkiplier." You almost passed out. You knew exactly who that was...well...from fan videos, blogs, and fanfics about him. You thought Mark was just playing around in his videos when he did creepy things. Nope, were you wrong. Every single bit of it was true.

"I-I..I-hee-uhh" you managed to mutter out. "I-yaah...I-" you were cut off by Darkipler. "(y/n), I know. I know a lot about you." You were sure you were going to pass out now. "H-h-h-hooow-" you managed to get out. Dark chuckled. "That's not needed information, now is it?" You opened your mouth to say something but was cut off. "All that matters is that you're here, with me, right now." Dark said shaking you slightly.

You suddenly started staring straight into Dark's red eyes. You wanted to stop but couldn't. Physically couldn't. It hurt your head, you tried to look away but couldn't. Your vision soon became enveloped with a red light then black. You passed out.

You opened your eyes slowly. You were in a dimly lit room, bedroom most likely. You were lying down on a bed, not under the covers but with just a single blanket on. You sat up, looking around, trying to adjust your eyes to the dim light when you noticed Dark sitting in a chair across from you. You wanted to curl up into a little ball and escape life forever by becoming a pigeon but sadly, you couldn't.

"Ahh, you're awake" Dark said. "Y-yeah...um...wh-where am I..?" You asked. Dark stood up and strolled over to the bed. "Well, now. That's none of your concern." Dark sat down on the bed and patted your head. "You'll understand later..."

You sort of scooted away from Dark. Dark smirked and pulled you closer. "Now now, I won't bite...hard.." Dark said.

"Ehh...." You groaned. You were trying your best not to scream and dart out of the room. You knew it was a bad idea to try that because from your "research" you knew you would get punished. "So" Dark said. "What do you like to do for fun?" You gave him a confused look. "What? Just because i'm Dark doesn't mean I don't care..."

"I dunno..." You said. "I like to draw, and play at the park with my brother..." Dark had an interested look on his face. It looked more like a smirk to You. "What do you do at the park?" Dark asked. "We play catch and frisby.." You answered.

Dark really smirked this time. "Ahh" Dark said. "I did get the right girl/boy." You tilted your head like a cute little puppy would. Dark patted your head then rubbed it. "Who's my good girl/boy?" Dark said teasingly. You rolled on to your back and allowed Dark to rub your tummy. "Daww" Dark said. You suddenly sat up then fell back. "Wh-what was that..?? Wh-why was I acting like a dog???"

Dark chuckled. "It's because, you are a dog." Your eyes grew wide. "Wh-wh-wh-whaatt???!!" You exclaimed. "You're messing with me!" "I'm not, actually" Dark replied.