A Little Warmer

You were currently freaking out inside your mind. 'A dog?!' You thought. 'I didn't know this! Well duh but still!' Dark interrupted your frantic thinking. "Don't worry, (y/n) i'll explain." Dark said, putting a hand on your shoulder. "When you were born, you were born a dog-" "So I was originally a dog?!" You interrupted. "Yes" Dark continued. "That's all I know." Dark finished. You were astonished. No wonder you got along with your pets really well. "What breed?" You asked, curiously. "Havanese." Dark replied. "Aww" you said. Havanese were your favorite breed of dog. Now, that wasn't a surprise, considering you were one.

"Anyways..how did I get here? And, where am I?" You asked. "My home, of course." Dark said. "And I brought you here, obviously." You kind of felt dumb for asking those questions now. Those questions had pretty obvious answers. "But, why?" You questioned.

"I want to know why." Dark's smirk-ish-smile faded. "I've told you once and i'll tell you again. That's not needed information." Your stubborn puppy side decided to show itself. "I have the right to know why i'm here. Tell me why i'm here." You demanded. Dark did not like this attitude, obviously. He pushed you back on to the bed and pinned you down. "You don't talk to me like that. Ever." Dark hissed. You shivered at his low, smooth voice.

You nodded quickly, still scared of what could happen if you disobeyed. "U-understood." You stuttered. "Good" Dark said, getting off of you. "The only thing you need to know is that you're not going home any time soon." You were immediately struck with a sudden sadness. "Wh-what?" You were on the brink of tears. You didn't even get to say goodbye. Dark just rolled his eyes and got off the bed. "You need some rest" he said. "You were watching Mark's videos all night."

Dark turned off the lights, exited the room and closed the door, leaving you in complete darkness. You heard the door lock. There were no windows and the door was the only way out so no chance of escape. The only thing you could do was to sleep so you did.

                                *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You flicked your flashlight on and off as you walked up a hill. It was a grassy hill and there were patches of taller grass everywhere. You didn't know where you were or what was happening but you didn't feel safe. Suddenly, your flashlight flickered off. You tried to turn it back on but failed. You tossed the flashlight to the side. What's the use of a broken flashlight?

Then, you started to hear a faint squeaking. Like a few quiet mice. You kept walking up the hill, trying to ignore it. But the squeaking just got louder and louder and louder. Soon it sounded like a thousand mice. You turned and ran in the other direction, attempting to get away from the squeaking. You ran as fast as you could in the darkness, covering your ears to try and stop the noise but it did nothing. You kept running, trying to ignore the noise.

Soon, you come upon an illuminated grave stone. The squeaking gets quieter so you decide to stop and rest. You look down at the gravestone. "Molly Knew" it reads "5 May 1959-25 March 2001." Then you notice another illuminated gravestone not to far from you. You walk over to the gravestone and look at it. It reads "Mali Nu 5 May 1959-14 September 2004." Then you notice another one but, before you can go over to it you hear the squeaking again, though not as loud. You frantically look around you then see tons of white, manikin looking things start to come towards you. They are coming from the third gravestone. You run towards the first gravestone you found then they start coming from there so you run in-between the gravestones, then they start dropping from the sky, blocking you.

They start surrounding you, the squeaking getting louder. You run back in the direction of the second gravestone and pass it, running as fast as you can. Then you hear a terrified, familiar voice. "Get away..." it says. "Get away!" it screams. "GET AWAY!!" It screams, followed by a demonic shriek.

[Author's note: i'm keep you all in suspense. huehuehuehue. Also, another chapter should be up tomorrow so check tomorrow.]