1. the story of one Statue ~unfinished

Every day started the same. She woke up early and went to the university; she received her daily portion of knowledge and made her way to the library. She’d stay there until she fell asleep, then wake up and read again. She ate, not because she wanted to, but because she had to. It was part of a daily routine and there was no escape. Her life was passionless, uninteresting, sometimes she felt she wasn’t alive – she existed, like the desk in her room, like the books in the library, like the curtains in the living room, with one exception, unlike all those items, she had no use. No purpose in her life. She didn’t know what she wanted or what she expected from the future or what would happen if she suddenly disappeared. She continued existing unnoticed by the world.

***

Nobody knew who he was, but every evening he was surrounded by a large crowd of people. They were smiling and talking, laughing and taking photographs beside him. He didn’t care. Those people...they were all the same. Every one of them.

Darkness wherever I look. The world around me is drowned in chaos. People are fighting trying to survive every day; trying to break through. Time keeps running away...time – there is never enough of it. People are always in a rush to do something. Why am I alive? I wonder. What is my purpose here? I can’t remember. Who am I? I don’t know. So many questions, yet not one answered. I want to disappeared, to be erased from this world of cruel insanity...and I’ve tried. Yet, all attempts failed. I’m still here...why? Can anyone tell me why?