The Jet

On the Jet:

"Hello my fine furry friend. I come with bad news. Amanda Walsh was found dead about an hour ago." Stabbed and shot. Garcia says. Again I froze this time I was beside Morgan he lifted a eyebrow has I tensed again. Everyone looks at me "I want to school with her." Hotch nodded and was worried "Prentiss and Morgan go to the latest crime scene and see if there anything suspicious." JJ "Prepare a media release about Alex." "Rossi, you and I will do interviews." "Chénier and Reid, you're on geographic profile. Lily a word please." With that he stands up and pulls me to the side. He looks at me face with worry "Lily, I don't want you in the field. This is to close to you and we all know he is after you. Don't go anywhere alone." He says, I look at him a little angry but nod. He then looks at his team "Lily does not go anywhere alone. Always have your weapon on you. He will not stop till he has her." With that everyone on the jet want their different way. I notice Spencer playing chess by himself.

"Can I play?" Spencer looks up in shock. "Umm sure." "Don't to it, girl." Morgan says. I just glare at him and smile "Don't worry Morgan, I'll go easy on him." With that everyone laugh and Reid smirks. We start to play about 5 minutes in the game he says "Check in 5." I smile and don't say anything. I have him where I want him. He moves the piece I want, I look up at him and smile take a deep breath and say "I win we go on a date. If you win you decide." He blushes and I look up smile and say "Checkmate." Everyone on the team goes wide eyes. No one has beaten him since Gideon. Reid looks down and back up and smiles and says "It's a date then." We look at each other I smile kiss him on the cheek and make my way to the squealing girl.

"Way to go Reid!" Morgan says patting his back. Hotch and Rossi smile I look up remembering the  no infraction rule. Has I was going to say something Hotch says "Your personal life is your. Don't let it get in the way." I smile and look at Rossi he just nods.

At that moment the pilot comes up and says "landing in 5 minutes."

"Here we go." I whisper a prayers.

Somewhere in Colorado:

"The BAU are on their way to find the a serial killer that has invaded our states." The news reported said.

"PERFECT! PERFECT! She's with the BAU. Soon my precious. Soon we will be together. And soon you will pay for what you have done." Alex threw the knife at the wall.