Is she from Earth?

No. 

She is from a beautiful advanced alien race who lives in a far away, very sexy rastrofied galaxy. This race are called the Rastrohues who are able to project themselves into any dimensions including Planet Earth where humans are kept in 3D life for billions of years by a villain extraterrestrial race coming from a lower dimension. 

The Rastrohues together with other benevolent alien races have been helping Earthlings to evolve into higher consciousness beings. AltheaX is one of the Captains of this Earth Project - aka LOVE WINS Mission - which main aim is to teach Earthlings how to love without prejudice, how to encourage dreams to never end, how to remain passionate for earth-life and keep being humble and positive even if it is difficult. 

In their home planet, the Rastrohues live in total peace. In their galaxy they never had to face war, illness, greed and poverty. Their heart is filled with light, compassion and cosmic love. Captain AlteaX is well known in the galaxy, she has lead many successful projects and freed other Planets which were once mind controlled by evil alien races. 

Her biggest supporter, motivator, life partner has been her wife, her true soulmate General JadeX Guevara. JadeX is a brave soul who had fought against many evil ET races in war-zone galaxies. She is a skilled spacecraft pilot, one of the bests in the restrofied galaxy. She is a pro, a courageous fighter for equality and freedom.  

When AltheaX met JadeX for the first time, she immediately fell for JadeX's wittiness, her positive energy, her compassion for all races and gender, her perfect beauty. Everytime JadeX locks eyes with her wife or touches her soft skin, their rastrospaceship gleams in the dark space and can be spotted from other Planets. Their love for each other transcends all impossibilities in all dimensions through the universe and cosmic arena. 

They have never thought that their mission on Earth would be this difficult and they would meet so many obstacles. Due to some miscalculated plans as soon as they landed on Earth JadeX ended up being held hostage by the notorious and super rich Tanchingco Familia whose members are extremely conservative, narrow-minded and cruel. 

AlteaX tried to recruit some earthlings to help her to free JadeX but MTRCB a homophobic Earth Media Mogul kidnapped her and locked her up in a secret underground base somewhere in the Philippines.

In the next chapter:

Will JadeX be able to escape from Tanchingco hell to save her soulmate AlteaX before homophobia spread by MTRCB hits Planet Earth?