Chapter One

Jessica's POV

Christmas break was 2 weeks away and in those weeks, I had a major test.

"Jessie go and put the bins out, I need to go to work. Your dad will be in for dinner so have it made by 6." My mum was lawyer and my dad was head of the police department.

I sighed and walked to our back door which lead to the patio. Our garden was my favorite place, the surrounding trees were huge towering Pines and during the cold winters, the moon would shine through the growth of the forest. As soon as I stepped out of the securing warmth of my house, I was engulfed into the cold December morning. Through the trees a silhouette of a wolf was pacing back and forth, I could just hear the weeping and soon it formed into a full howl.

Hannah's POV

I was sitting, waiting on a phone call back from Jessica. She said she had to run some errands and stuff. She was always busy then there is me a strange 16 year old that is obsessed with photography. Everything I see is just beautiful especially the wolves out the back in the forest. Finally I got a phone call back from her.

"Hello.....yup....umfff..no.....it's so loud....She's a bitch I know...ok bye...bye." we had short conversations but I enjoyed them but we always talked about the wolves and Marcella, A.K.A The Total Bitch.

"HANNAH, JESSICA IS AT THE DOOR!" It was 10 in the morning, what could she want so badly to see me now?

Two seconds later she was gasping for air on top of my bed puffed out from running up the stairs.

"What's up?" I asked and she just stared at me like it was the stupidest question ever.

"Wolves." She only had to say that one word for me to know what she meant.

"One minute and I'll get my coat wait there. " I told her and ran to get my coat.