(1)First Day

Hi im Y/n. Im a dark brown haired girl, not too skinny then again not to big. 5'7 too. Im not the most popular girl in school but then again im not an outcast. I do get bullied by this guy, Kalin White. I dont understand it though, ive never done anything to him. He just hates me. Anyways i go to Dublin high school, today was the day i start my senior year.

I slammed on my alarm and got ready. See my parents are never home and i dont have any siblings. From time to time they'll come and leave money for me but other than that i never see them. 'Always too busy' they say.

I got ready and slipped on a black long sleeve fitted crop top. With a red skater skirt and black converse. I pulled my bangs back with a red and black bow after making my hair go wavy. I applied winged eyeliner and red lipstick with foundation and fake eyelashes. I grabbed my black jansport and left to school.

I walk and met Janel and Emma there. It gives me time to think about the day. How is it going to be, i hope Kalin moved away though.

"Hey y/n".
"Hm" they snapped me out if my thoughts.

"You look amazing girl" emma said and i thanked her then hugged both of them.

They went to find their lockers and i went to find mine. Walking there i see an unknown poof right beside my locker. I open my locker and he starts talking.

"Um do you know where AP chemistry is".

"Yea see you" i stopped when i saw Kalin walking through the halls.

Ugh there goes my life.

"Hello where do i go".
"Oh sorry go down the hall to the right".
"Thank you, im Myles".
"Y/n".

He shook my hand then left.

I was still working on my locker when i felt a tight grip on my waist turn me around. Millimeters away from me stood Kalin White. One hand on my waist another above me resting on the locker.

"Miss me".
"Not one bit".
"Oh baby girl dont say that" he tightened his grip which hurt a lot.

"I can say what i want your not my dad".

He starts laughing then goes to my ear. I can feel his lips brush against my ear.

"Dad no daddy though yes baby girl".

I was speechless.

"Ill see you around Y/n".

He got away from me and all of a sudden i felt like i could breath.