Ch.21

"Not today boy".
"But why" he whined.
"Because im tired".
"Ugh".
"You have to drive me home so might as well just sleep with me at my house".
"Ok".

He gabbed his keys and drove me home. He parked a block away and we walked the rest. I walked into my house and luckily no one was there. I walked up stairs and took a shower. I came out and Kalin was in nothing but boxers. I slipped on a black thong and a sports bra just to tease him.

"Ugh how you gonna do this to me" Kalin whined.
"Because i can".
"Then i can do this".

I got into bed and looked under the sheets to see what he did. He took off his boxers and stroked himself. He let out small moans, turning me on.

"Ugh Kalin" i got on him and slipped my tongue in his mouth.

I grinned myself into him. He tried to take control but i stopped him.

"My house my rules".
"Ugh y/n" he moaned.

I slipped under the sheets and put his length into my mouth.

"Uhh y/n" he grabbed fistfuls of my hair and helped me bob.

He finally came so i crawled back up to him and laid on his chest.

I slipped off and laid beside him "goodnight princess".

"Goodnight baby K".

He rapped his arm around me and we fell asleep.

|Kalins POV|

Her alarm went off and i smacked it.

"Wake up sleepy head" i said kissing her neck.
"Mmmmh" she moaned and tossed around to the other side.

Todays the day i go back to school, i know we said a week but its thursday so i dont think it matters. I got up and put on my basketball shorts from yesterday then grabbed the curry jersey.

"Aye thats my jersey, i thought the girl is suppose to wear the guys clothes".
"Actually this is my jersey".
"Oh, well you better give it back".
"I will".

She was in a red dress, make up perfect, hair was too. She put on red converse then she snuck me out of the house. We drove to school, she took her car and i took mine, just so her family doesn't get suspicious. I blasted 'New Flame' by chris brown and finally got to school. Y/n parked right next to me in her little 67 impala. She said that was her dream car when she was younger and she was saving up just to buy it. Her favorite show is 'Supernatural' so it wasnt surprising. I bet she doesnt even remember her favorite show, or that being her dream car. I hopped out and put my arm around her. She looked so beautiful.

|Y/n POV|

Kalin chose to come to school today, im both scared and proud of him. Proud because he wasnt scared of those guys, scared because what if they do something.