who is the ghost girl?

"hey (y/n), where have you been?" Tucker asked sitting in the bench next to me.

"oh um... i had to go talk to the nurse about some allergies i have..." i told them hoping they would believe me. And im guessing they did cause they didnt ask again.

the bus had arived at my stop and i walked into my house.

*dannys p.o.v*

after me, sam and tucker got of the bus at my house we all went to my room.

"its weird guys this ghost girl didnt even try to hurt me... she actually saved me from skulker" i told them, they looked confused. we have met some nice ghost but most of the time its the other way around... and ive never seen this ghost its like shes new.

"maybe we should see if we can find her, i mean if she didnt hurt you before then she might be helpful." sam said, so thats exacly what we did. we split up after i told the other two what she looked like. i took of in ghost form to see if i could find this new ghost...

*(y/n) p.o.v*

i was in my room watching t.v. when my ghost sense went off.

"again... what is this town haunted or something?" i changed and flew out the window. i looked around but i couldnt find any sign of ghostly activity. i flew around for about 5 minutes until i saw him.

"hey ghost boy!" i called, he turned to me and came to my side

"hey" he smiled