Chapter 2: 11:50

"A certain darkness is needed to see the stars."~Osho

11:50.

"Crap!" A blonde haired mage exclaimed jumping out of her bed, and running to the bathroom. "I never sleep in this late! Ugh! Gotta hurry gotta hurry!" Brushing that blonde mane of her's she ran back into her room. After throwing on her clothes she ran out the door racing towards Magnolia Train Station.

Lucy's POV

"Please move! Move faster please! Okay bust a move slow pokes!" These people were slower than a snail! If this keeps up I'm never going to get to the station and Erza will be mad at me for not being on time. I pushed my way through the crowd. I was only 2 blocks away from the station.

By the time I got there I was panting and had my hands on my knees.

"Hi Lucy!" A light voice greeted and I looked up to see Wendy. See had a nice smile on her face and was waving at me. I took a deep breath and walked over to the blue headed dragon slayer.

"Hey Wendy where's everyone else?"

"Oh! Well I think they're coming. I'm pretty sure Erza will be here at exactly twelve and there's about two minutes till then, and I'm not sure about Gray." Wendy confirmed the kinds smile still on her face. "Oh and Carla is here... somewhere."

"Wendy! Child where are you?" I looked over to where the voice came from but didn't see anything at first then spotted the white exceed.

"I'm over here Carla!" Wendy shouted and Carla then came over to where we were.

"Ah, I see you guys are already here." Erza spoke walking to me and Wendy. Erza was wearing her normal armor but she had her hair in a ponytail which was a bit different. "Where is Gray?"

"Right here." A voice said from behind me causing me to jump, and making Gray chuckle.

"Okay we should go now." Erza suggested and we all boarded the train. It didn't feel quite right without Natsu whining about his motion sickness. It was quieter. It nobody had said a word. I hope we get this job done--fast.

XxXx

A sigh escaped my lips as I sat in the guild. The job we did was actually a fake, and when we went to the location all that was there was a whole bunch of nothing, so we just came back to Magnolia. It'd been about a day now.

"How am I going to pay rent now?" I mumbled to myself. I looked around the guild. Everything was exactly the same. It's so strange how it seems like the guild is the same thing everyday. Ever since Tartaros attacked and we rebuilt the guild hall Master had been acting different. He had been sending Mest or sometimes Mira out to do some small jobs according to Levy. This was the first time Natsu had been called to do one. Everything was just all messed up lately.

"-cy. Lucy? Lucyyyy?" I snapped out of my thoughts my eyes meeting hazel eyes.

"Oh sorry Levy what were you saying?" I asked the blue haired girl.

"Oh I just said that I read this great book lately it was called Rave Master and--," Levy continued talking, but I just blocked it out. I would apologize later for not listening. My attention turned to the doors as they swung open, and in came Natsu and Happy.

"We're back!" Natsu yelled with a big goofy grin spread across his face. He walked over to where Romeo and Macao was. I turned back to Levy.

"And then Elie broke the Etherion and Haru died! Then Eli-"

"Man that's sounds like a great book Levy I might read it sometime." I interrupted her and she shook her head.

"You have too! It's really good!" Levy said smiling.

"Okay I will I think I'm gonna go home. See you later." I said walking away and towards the doors.

When I got home I let a big sigh escape my lips, as I closed the door. Walking towards my bed I just fell face first into it. I had a giant migraine, and I was a little dizzy. Ugh. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fairy Tail does not belong to me it belongs to Hiro.