Chapter 1

"Ill see you later Ian" I say while walking out the door of my bestfriends apartment. 

   "Text me when you get home, I wanna make sure your safe!" He points a finger at me. I giggle and agreed to his demand. He walks me to my car.

   "Bye Rose" He smiles. I smile back. I notice the look in his eyes, sadness.

   "You'd tell me if somethings wrong, right?" I asked.

   He opens his mouth, then shuts it fast. He nods "Of course." I nod back in responds. I pull out of the parking space and onto sunny avenue. It takes me 10 minutes to get home. As I get out of the car I notice my boyfriend Kyle at the door frame of the house. 

   "Where have you been?" His voice is strict and has a vigorous tone to it.

  "I was just at Ian's, I was out and he asked me to pick up some veggie pepper, so I did. He ended up just letting me eat dinner with him." I go to slide into the house but he stops me. 

   "I dont like Ian. Are you cheating on me?" His eyes pierced at me. I shivered.

   "If I love you why would I cheat?" I ask in a low whisper,my head looking downward. He grips my forearm and forcefully pulls me inside. I land on the tile floor, a smack echos in the room. 

   "You do not talk to me like that!" he growls. He stomps towards me. I keep sliding backward to keep distances. My back hits the wall and I shriek under my breath. 

   "Make me dinner"He says through clenched teeth, our faces inches apart.

   "Im tired Kyle" I sigh. His hand strikes my cheek. 

   "What did I say, babe?" His teeth still grips together, as if they're super glued.

   "Make you dinner" I murmur.

  "So what do you do?" he insinuates.

  "Make you dinner" I say even lower. He forcefully pulls me up and I fly towards the kitchen. I shuffle to the kitchen. Pulling out some spaghetti noodles and meat I turn on the oven. I make the dinner while heeding to the distant sounds of the tv. I quickly get the pasta onto a plate and get a bottle of beer. I walk into the living room and present it to Kyle. 

   "He puissantly grabbed the stuff out of my hand and shoo'd me away.

   "I love you"I say. He mumbles a mouthful 'Back to you'.

   I go to our room and undress into my pajamas. I slither under the covers and soon fall asleep.