- 1.having sex with my moms boyfriend

Picture of jade!!!(these pictures come off of the internet so if it's you or you know them don't be offended and your beautiful btw.)😂☺️-ash😋

Jades pov.(point of view)
"Jade get up he will be here any minute."my mom yelled.

"Who will be here" I moaned getting up from sleep.

"My new man.", I looked at her like she was crazy. "What new man."

"His name is kaleb and he is 21"she said whil pulling me up.

I got up off the bed and headed to the bathroom. "Mom he is to young he is 21 and your 43" I said while laughing. He is definitely ugly.

"Well I don't look 43 but he knows i am and he doesn't mind." She replied and left my room.

I looked in the mirror. I guess this is where I talk about my self. Well my name is jade and I'm light skinned and have a lot of hair.but I always keep it nice. I got a pretty face and nice waist.

I'm single cause boys ain't shit. but I'm not a virgin so I still get my freak on but no relationship. I got needs ok. I live with my mom daisy(mom name) but I'm going to college in a month or so and my dad died a few years back. I miss and love him.

I put my radio on fetty wap (again) and hopped in the shower.

Showers always feel nice. I got out the shower and put on lotion,brushed my teeth(etc.) I put on my crop top hoodie shirt and high waisted blue shorts with blue and yellow Jordan's and curled my hair.(picture at the top) I went downstairs and that's when the doer bell ringed.

Ding dong
"Jade get the door I'm not done yet" I heard my mom yell.

"Ok" I yelled back.

I walked to the door getting my eyes ready for my moms boyfriend who I bet is ugly.
I opened the door.....

Kalebs pov.
Wassup my name is kaleb johnson(random name). Everybody call me kj. I woke up and got ready to meet my girl and her daughter. I know the daughter got to be ugly cause pretty genes just don't get passed down like that.

I hopped in the shower real quick and did everything else when I got out. I put on my black and gray sweater that said illest and my gold chain with khaki pants and black and gray Jordan's.

I just got out of college and I live by myself and I got my own shoe store which is a lot of work and a lot of money. I won't be living here long because I'm about to move in with daisy.

my parents moved to Canada and I call them everyday and sometimes fly up there. I hopped in the car and drove to daisy house.i walked up the step and rung the door bell.

Someone opened the door and......