3.having sex with my moms boyfriend

Jade pov

My mom went on a business trip.she was always gone so I didn't stress. She left Caleb here because she thought it was give us "true bonding time".

I put on some light jeans, some uggs and a regular white tee with a messy bun.

I smelled bacon has I went down stairs.

"Baconnn" I said dreamily.

"Ya not getting none though" caleb said eating in my face. I mugged him hard has hell.

"You can get some if you give me my kiss". He asked.

"Alright I'll give it to you" I walked up to him and standing on my tippy toes kissed him in the cheek.

"There ya go" I said smiling while grabbing a piece of bacon and walking away.

I was pushed back and softly pushed up against the refrigerator.

Caleb was staring me in my eyes looking a lil annoyed. He didn't say anything and then he stared kissing my jawline.

Caleb pov

I wanted that kiss bad.i don't know why put I wanted it. I kissed her jawline and left hickies on her neck.

"Oooo Caleb" she moaned softly in my ear. I grabbed both her thighs and she wrapped them around my waist.

I kissed her.

I felt a little spark but shrugged it off and enjoyed her lips. They were perfectly in sync with mine.

I didn't wanna stop but she pulled away and dropped her legs and walked off with the whole plate of bacon.

I smirked and starred at her ass has she walked away.

"Damn those lips" I mumbled and licked my lips.

Omg they kissed!!! But picture of Caleb is up keep voting and reading -❤️ ash