Epilogue

{Hello my amazing GaLe shippers!! I just want to say thank you guys so super much for reading my story!! The reads, votes, and comments that I received were absolutely phenomenal!! So please vote and comment to show the love!

Now for the usually funny/adorable ending!!}

-Levy-

My life was simply wonderful, such a wonderful perfection. I loved my life, now and forever, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I have friends, family, a mate, and now several pups to join us.

Our oldest was a male, with his father's eyes and hair, along with my facial structure. Due to his natural rebellious appearance, Gajeel and I had agreed to name him Rogue. He actually was born only a year after the incident with Laxus. After we had returned home, Gajeel wasted no time with getting the ceremony prepared. In fact, we were married a couple of weeks after the incident, and not long after that, I had fallen pregnant with our first pup.

Around three years later, I had yet again fallen pregnant with a other baby. With this pregnancy, our daughter was added in with our little family. She had my hair, but every other feature resembled Gajeel more than myself. We had decided on the perfect name for her, Gale.

Within the time period of my second birth, Macao had returned to our pack from his year-long trip. He didn't have to worry about Romeo anymore, as he was already seventeen at the time, mates-to-be with Wendy actually. What surprised us all with Macao's return, was that he brought along with him a mate, another love for him after the death of his first. How ironic and simply lucky that it was for my own mother to become his new mate! I had my mother back and living amongst the pack members, thanks to Macao!

Along with my own pups, many others were born as well. Natsu and Lucy had birthed five pups, four out of the five resembling their mother the most. Gray and Juvia, much to our annoyance, had birthed twelve pups. Juvia wanted more, but we all pitched in and gave her a little talk to help persuade her that a dozen pups were plenty.

Jellal and Erza birthed twins, who were an equal combination of their parents. They possessed Jellal's hair color, yet they had Erza's eye color. The girl resembled Erza in facial structure, while the boy resembled Jellal more. Elfman and Evergreen birthed four pups, two females who were Evergreen look-alikes, and two males who were Elfman look-alikes.

Lisanna and Bickslow only birthed one pup, as Lisanna proved to have an issue with her fertility. However, it resulted in their son becoming incredibly special to the couple.

Laxus had spent a year or two constantly apologizing to us, Mirajane eyeing him at all times with her dark aura ever present. We never revealed Laxus's mistakes to his six pups, knowing that that could ruin the hero that they saw out of their father.

Five years had passed since the birth of my second pup, and our pack was now as strong as ever. We had a total of twenty-six pups, ranging from ages 11 to newborn, thanks to our newest addition. She was a healthy baby girl, born to Wendy and Romeo. When Gajeel found out for the first time that Wendy was pregnant with Romeo' s pup, I had to constantly keep him on guard, as he tended to make a habit out of glaring at his sister's mate. I knew that if I didn't stick around and watch my beloved, he would most surely injure the poor boy.

I was now twenty-six years of age, but I only appeared to be around eighteen or nineteen. Since my father's Lycan gene did not pass down to me, Gajeel had to turn me into one himself, by biting the crook of my neck. Now, I aged much slower with the ability to live for at least three-hundred years.

"Mama! Rogue took my doll again! He said he's gonna throw'er in tha river!" my daughter, Gale, whined towards me.

I smiled at her rough accent, knowing exactly who she got that from. "Where is Rogue now? Take Mommy to him, okay?"

Nodding, she grabbed ahold of my hand and led me out of our stone hut, down past the central fire-pit, and towards the meadow clearing. This spot was where the pups would play, a perfect area where us adults could keep a close watch on them.

"C'mon Mama! This way!" she called out, dragging me over towards the river.

However, instead of seeing my eight year old son with Gale's precious doll, I saw Gajeel standing beside the river. He had Rogue on his shoulders, who was giggling at his new height, his favorite book in his hand.

I smiled and glanced around, seeing a large fur covering a spot on the ground. Platters of various meats rested upon the fur, and my smile grew wider. "What is all of this?"

"Duh. It's a family picnic, Shrimp. What's it look like?" he chuckled out, setting our son back down on the ground.

Giggling, I sat down on the large fur, my family joining me. My daughter, being the Daddy's girl that she was, snuggled beside her father. Rogue was a total Mommy's boy, so he preferred to stay around me. However, in a few years he would need to start training in order to be ready for his future position as Alpha.

"Alright, brats! Dig in!" Gajeel yelled out as he started chewing on one of the deer legs.

I simply shook my head, watching both my mate and my daughter eat as if they were pigs rather than wolves. My son and I ate our food slowly, though we were both amused at our loveable family members. I wished that I knew about this little family picnic ahead of time. I would have invited my mother, step-father, Wendy, Romeo, and their little infant Junabee.

Now that I think about it...

"Um, Gajeel. I have a question," I mentioned.

He kept munching on his food. "What is it Shortie?"

A dark aura radiated off of me, giving Gajeel the hint that I wasn't very happy with something. "How did Romeo get a broken nose today?"

"Um......."