Chapter 3: Focus

Fuck yea guys I'm trying to pump out this why my brain is on overdrive 

___________________________________________

(Robyn's POV)

Ugh I gotta focus I'm here to help this woman, very attractive woman with her music video. Not day dream about her fucking me on her big ass desk. We were on the third floor of her office building in a room with a big white board, it looked almost like a classroom. Great there go the hot teacher fantasies. I shake my head slightly focus Robyn. 

"Look I was thinking that the set be staged as a barren waste land kind of and I want fire and sexy dresses and Men in combat uniforms." The excitement in her voice makes me giggle I was giddy this was something exciting for her and I was determined to stop eye fucking her long enough to give her the help she had asked of me. I walk up to the bored and take the marker from her before drawing on the bored what she had shown me on the paper. "You can have an army of women and you guys could be fighting against an army of men." My brain starts to shoot into overdrive and I start proclaiming idea after idea. "You could be riding a horse in one scene cause you're like the fucking commander." For the next two hours me and her share ideas with each other and I draw all of them to my best ability on the 10ftx6ft white board. 

I plop down on the floor after my hand started cramping and I rub it with my non dominate hand. "You good, you drew a hell of a lot." I laugh at her because she looked embarrassed for some reason "Yea I'm good just cramped up a bit I haven't drawn that much in a long time." She crosses her legs and turns to face me. "You used to draw and now you're a singer?" I nod still rubbing my cramping hand, and begin to tell her that drawing was a passion of mine when I was still in the Bahamas before I got into singing to vent about my issues which made me draw less and less. Telling her this I also admitted that I did really miss drawing but I didn't really have time for it anymore. She listened to me ramble and she was so interested it was amazing Rocky listened but never like this. "What about you? What's one of your forgotten passions?"  

We talked for 2-3 hours about everything and nothing at the same time, I haven't bonded with someone like this in years. But there was a pause and we were just looking at each other. Her eyes, her lips, her fucking face it's astounding. We both start to lean in slowly, I lick my lips and my heart is racing and her breath ghost past my lips. Her lips graze mine an-. 

"Cause I'm Dangerously in love with you I'll never leave"  - Rocky's ring tone, My face burns bright red and I jump away and hurry to answer my phone. 

"Yo where the fuck are you it's almost 9pm?" -Rocky 

I hold the phone slightly away from my ear because she's so loud geez, I glance over at Beyonce and she's glaring at my phone. "I'm still with Beyonce we kinda lost track of time I'm sorry." 

Rocky huffs over the phone and I know from that she's in one of her moods or she's drunk. "Yea whatever you know you can't fuck her to get yourself out there more, Hurry home don't be a slut." Her comment makes my face go red. Why does she always do this jealous manipulative shit.

"She can fucking hear you, you fucking ass god I'm grown I'll be home when I feel like going fucking home" I stand up and  Beyonce does as well. Rocky laughs on the other side of the phone "Yea whatever get off her dick and bring your ass home within the hour or else-" The phone was snatched out of my hand before Rocky could finish what I already knew was a threat. "Why do you put up with that?" Beyonce looks down at my lock screen which is a picture of me and Rocky. I shrug and reach for my phone "She's not always like that" Bey let's me take my phone from her but starts walking closer to me and I back away from her. "She should never be like that ever." My butt hit a table and I gripped the edge on the table and Beyonce stepped closer, we were almost touching. I turn my head to the side "I know that she's not perfect but neither am I." 

She grabs my face and makes me look at her, I bite my lip and grip the table tighter. "No one is perfect but you definitely don't have to make excuses for her treating you like shit." I scoff and pull away from her and start to walk away but she grabs my wrist stops me and presses her front against my back. "I'm sorry, I know that's not my place I over stepped." I sigh and rest against her "No you're right but she loves me and I do love her too." She turns me around and smiles sadly in understanding. She looked so worried I couldn't help myself I kissed her. When I say I kissed her I mean I kissed the fuck out of her. My hands in her hand tongue in her mouth, her hands under my shirt scratching my back. It was magical and it was so good so right, I think there were even fireworks.

I pull back from her quickly and take a huge step back, "Shit, Oh jeez." She laughs and wipes my lip gloss off her mouth "The kiss was good for me too." My eyebrows scrunch together before a bubble of laughter burst out of me "Not that you freaking ass.." My laughter trails off and my hands force their way through my hair. "I have a girl- Rocky and aren't you married." Her arms cross and she shakes her head, "God no I've been divorced for sometime now I just don't like people in mu business." my head automatically nods, but my brain catches up with the words that came out of her mouth instead of being dumb struck by that amazing kiss. Focus god

"What do you mean you've been divorced?"   

______________________________________________

A/N  Oh look at that three brand new doodling chapters in one day. I just think it's funny cause if I don't finish before new people start reading this they'll be like bitch tf. But yes enjoy. Oh new things I'm a girl who could be considered pretty by many, man ion lol my ig is momo.ni_   follow  and my sc is momo-beau then you can see for yourself and make up your mind.  I'm like 5'5 I'm very much bisexual but girls are just so pretty lol GAY. I do stuff and nothing I'm going to college soon and yahh. toodles love you all very very much xoxoxoxo

Vote

Comment 

Share 

~Byeebii~ Moni