9) Disappearance and Secrets (Part 2)

Here's part two for you, enjoy!!

Fred's POV:

I was really excited for tonight, but also nervous. I invited (Y/n) over for a night of games and food, but I've also got something I want to tell her. I don't know how she's going to take it, but I've got to try. I glance at the clock, and my eyes widen. Is it really that late? She should have been her by now!!!

Worried in earnest, I called her cell phone. Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring... (Y/n)'s voice said sweetly, "You have reached my cell phone. I'm not able to answer at the moment. Please leave a message with your number and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!"

I hung up, and paced my room, trying to stay calm. She was probably in traffic, or she had to grab something last minute. Stay calm, Freddie. She's gonna be fine. I sat down to read, trying to distract myself from worry.

I had trouble keeping my eyes on the page. After two hours had gone by, I began to really panic. I called the gang, who said they would be over in a few minutes. I paced again, trying to calm myself. I decided to check on my super suit, just to have something to do.

Finally, the gang arrived. I greeted them without my usual cheerfulness, "Guys, (Y/n) was supposed to be here two and a half hours ago for a game night, but she hasn't showed up, she's not answering either of her phones. I think she might have been kidnapped!"

They all looked shocked, and Hiro's eyes were wide and panicked. (Y/n) was like an older sister to him, I could see how he would panic. He turned to Baymax, "Baymax, scan for (Y/n)!" Baymax looked around for a moment, then he raised a hand, "(Y/n) is in, that direction. Her size seems to be, small."

I frowned, "What? Never mind, come on! I've got to find her!" I ran out the door, leaving the gang to trail after me. I needed to find her, I had to tell her how I felt! I was running down the street, the gang at my back. There, up ahead! A trinket shop? Why would she be there?

I opened the doors, and looked around. Mythical creature themed objects surrounded us. My eye was drawn, however, to a display of fairy snow globes. I walked over, curious, and picked one up. I gasped and nearly dropped it. The fairy inside... It couldn't be... I quickly bought the globe and ran back to my house. The gang were questioning me the whole way, but I was too busy running to say anything.

Finally we were safe inside my room, and I turned to the gang with wide eyes and opened my hands, showing them the snow globe. Everyone gasped as I had, their eyes wide and confused. I looked down at the small, fairy figure of (Y/n) encased in glass I held in my hand.

Hiro walked forward, taking the globe from me, examining it gently, "I think we could break it open. Maybe that would set her free."

I smiled, a glimmer of hope stirring in my heart. I took the globe and walked over to a picture. Touching the frame, it swung forward, revealing tools hanging on pegs. I took down the hammer, and set the globe down on the floor. Taking a deep breath, I poised the hammer over the glass. Then I brought it down, shattering the globe and sending shards of glass tumbling to the floor.

Y/N's POV:

<<earlier that day>>

I woke up, confused. Where was I? The last thing I remembered was being kidnapped. Kidnapped. I can't be kidnapped! They'll find out I'm a fairy for sure!! I struggled to move, but found that I was bound from head to foot. Fiddlesticks!

A shadow fell over me, causing me to look up into the face of a stern man with gray hair. I recognized him, and glared. This guy hated fairies and had been trying to capture us for years. I had a bad feeling about this whole affair. His smile was anything but friendly.