Finally a friend

OKAYYYYY this chapter is dedicated to! .......

-Nashi_Dragneel-  go check out her Team Nashi books they are amazing! Go follow her!! Like right after you read this chapter.... ._.

I went with Tony to his car, he drove me home. We got home I dropped off my bag in my room. Tony followed.
"You stayin another night?" I asked.
"Yeah." He said with a smirk.
"I can stay as long as I want!"
"Oh cool!" I said.
"My parents are in Africa for a month." Tony said twiddling his fingers.
I grabbed his hand and held it in my own.
---------
Casey: HEYYYY THATS IN MY BOOK!!!!
Owen: lol YEAH!! XD
Admin: Shhhh *gives cookies*
---------
Tony's cheeks turned as red as my hair.
I leaned on Tony's shoulder as we sat on my bed.
"I love you Tony." I said.
Tony plopped his lips onto mine which made me fall into my back, not breaking the kiss, he hugged me. I melted into the kiss. He was on top of me, he wasn't that heavy though.
I put my arms around his neck. He ended the kiss, sadly humans need air.
Our foreheads touched.
"I love you Kat!" He said smiling.
We waited for Mimi to come over to my house, earlier I told her my address so she could come over.
It was only 5:00 so we spent the two hours snuggling and watching a movie. Every now and then he would kiss the top of my head. I would blush every time!
*RING*
"Oh Mimi's here!" I said jumping from Tony's side, he pouted playfully.
"Ugh C'mon!" I said grabbing his hand.
"Okayyyyy" he said getting off the bed.
I ran to the door, holding Tony's hand. I opened the door to see MY NEW FRIEND!!! I did a happy dance in my head.
"Hey Mimi!" I said happily.
"Hey! Kat. And uuhhhhhh." She said pointing to Tony.
"Tony! Tony Smith!" He said.
"Right!" She said.
Mimi, Tony, and I all watched IIsuperwomanII for a while.
Then we cooked some cookies for my dad when he got home from work.
Apparently Mimi and Tony where staying the night! Kinda awkward with Tony and all but it was still fun.
It was 11:30 PM
"Mimi I think we are gonna be great friends." I said looking at her.
She smiled widely.
"Yeah!" She said.

HEY EVERYONE! Okay new chapter. Thanks -Nashi_Dragneel- for his nice you have been to me! You help me through some stuff! And actually reply to my comments. ._. So yeah! Go check her out! She is an awesome ZebraMage! YES I JUST SAID THAT!!!
Xoxoxo 0///0 ^~^