Dinner Dates 'Suck'

(Whoi whoi whoi whoi)

I was slouched against the couch in our living room, getting already tired of waiting for my Canadian to get dressed- secretly I was antsy to see him- I finally got him to wear a suit after so many years- the last time he wore one in front of me we didn't do much.. Except for taking the suit right off and getting it on. When I heard a door open- I glanced up as the elder walked in- biting my lip. He had one hand clasped on his tie, his other hand running against his hair- which with no gel in it made it look wild- almost like the sex hair I've seen so many times.

I got up, my eyes blown wide as I slowly started to push him against the wall, my mouth immediately going onto his. We kissed for a little bit, until he pushed me away slightly. "Jerome- this can't be like last time.." He mumbled, my mind remembering how we didn't even get out of the house before the suits were dropped and the game was on. He hates wearing suits for some reason. He never wears one out of the blue and in any chance he could he'd wear something else- like a plaid shirt and jeans to a 'fancy meetup'.

"It wont be- just a little kiss for the time being." I murmured against his neck, sucking softly on the skin- smirking when I felt the shiver cover his body. I licked my way back up to his mouth, pushing my tongue in and with no hesitation I traced the inside of his mouth, the groan in response from the older making me go insane- badly wanting to just tear the suit off. I pulled away only to breathe, until Mitch slid away from me- panting heavily, but he cleared his throat. "At least let us eat first before we fuck Biggums, I'm starving."

I sighed, trailing a hand through my hair, sulking over to the kitchen island to swipe my car keys up. "Right.. Dinner.." I couldn't help myself as Mitch walked in front of me- jogging up and slapping his ass, grinning widely. "God damn I love you in a suit." I stated bluntly as I stared at his flushed face, which he adverted his eyes from mine quickly.

~

I sat across from Mitch, who was on the verge of tears from silent laughter, I sucked in a breath, trying to continue on my rambling while wiping away tears from my own eyes, lifting the table cloth up slowly. "L-Look Mitch!" I took in a big breath, huffing out more laughter as we both tried to be quiet. "This place is so fancy i-it has ta-table cloth!" I chirped, both if us going into a fit of laughter, my eyes widening as I saw a waiter come with out drinks. I cleared my throat, coughing down a giggle as the man put Mitch's drink down, and turned to give me mine, when he did so, he tripped over something- the glass slipping from his hand, and water splashing over my pants.

After several minutes of the man apologizing I shook him off, telling him that everything was fine and a discount on food wasn't necessary. Mitch was sitting on his knees in front of me, a cloth in his hand, rubbing hard against my thighs and occasionally my crotch to get all the water he could. I was clenching my fists, gritting my teeth to stay quiet- to not moan from the pleasure building up. Mitch's eyes gazed into mine, and when he must have realized what was wrong, he smirked, pausing and looking around. I watched him as he slid under the table cloth, grasping the two front legs of my chair and pulling me up so everything but my torso and up was basically under the table.

"Mitch what at y-" I hesitated as I felt him unbuttoning my pants, my cheeks rising in color as his hand went into my underwear and pulled my member out. "M-Mitch..?" I whispered, his fingers against my length sending chills up my spine.

"Just shut up." I heard his quiet response, his hot breath resting against my head. I squirmed, my breathing already quickening as I felt his hands slowly bring themselves up and down against my member. "Ngh.. M-itch.." I hissed under my breath, keeping a calm face (as calm as I could, really) as the waiter came back.

"What would you.. Wasn't.. There another man with you?"

"U-uh.. Y-" I clenched my fists, Mitch's thumb slid over my tip, his tongue wrapping around my shaft. I shivered, shaking my head.

"Yeah- he uh.. He had to go, sorry. But I'll have t-the Uhm.. F-fu," I cleared my throat, holding a moan down. "steak." I said with a smile, hiding my gritted teeth.

"Alright. That'll be here shortly."

I closed my eyes, grasping my cloth and groaning into it- it was slightly muffled.

"Uh- sir, how would you like the steak?"

"M-medium rare!" I coughed out, my lungs already heaving from being tired.

"Yes sir, food will be on the way."

I sighed, pushing my back against the chair and letting my head drop back. "God- d-damn Mitch.." I groaned under my breath, my legs shaking as Mitch's hands rubbed my inner thighs. I pulled my body back up straight, my hands quickly going under the table to push Mitch's head more onto my length. I bit my lip, the elder was deep throating me by now, his tongue inside of my slit, sucking me dry.

I let out a low moan, feeling the warm pooling sensation of my climax. I gripped the table tightly, My cheeks burning by now. I forced my head to lower, biting my lower lip.

"Daddy...? Hope you're satisfied."

I finally lost it, liquid leaving my body as my body relaxed itself, feeling Mitch's lips off my member, and I quickly fixed my pants, halting Mitch from moving as the man came back with steak and fries.

"Thank you." I mumbled hastily, waiting until he left to drag Mitch out from under the table.

I got up, quickly putting out some money- not even knowing the price of the meal but hoping it was enough.

"Jerome? Where are we-"

"We're leaving-"

Mitch tugged me back, looking behind me I watched as he grasped a handful of fries. I glared at him.

"What?" He mumbled, putting one into his mouth. "I'm hungry. And your cum isn't a sort of filling dinner."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah- go get the fucking steak and plate too while you're at it."

He looked back at the table, and I jerked him forward. "Sarcasm! Come on!"

I dragged him out of the restaurant, glancing back at him as he stuffed his face with fries.

"Can you eat faster- I kinda wanted to fuck in the car." His eyes widen, looking around he ran back ti the restaurant, spitting the fries out in the trash bin outside, and dropped the rest that were in his hands.

He came back to me, fixing his suit blazer slightly.

"Well? We gonna do this or not?"

"Of course we are Mitch why the hell would I stop now."

||•~•~•~•~•~•||

And before anyone comments nO SECOND PART EUGH.

I still gotta do part two to "Make Me Feel Pleasure" so yeah.

*Ahem* thIs wAS GreAT.