2nd set of 20 facts... about me

Hey yall, another set of 20 facts

Thank you to Chinaza0Alala for nominating me for this challenge~

Okay let's go!

1) I love it when people comment on my stories. (Whether they're good or bad, when I get the notion, I actually feel like people are reading my stories lol. Tho of course, the bad ones usually irk me at first...)

2) When I write stories, I usually write when I feel like writing. (Although sometimes that doesn't work out, because I get distracted, or I'm doing homework. .-.)

3) I have a tumblr. (Although I'm pretty sure most of you guys know that too. It's also rinrinlen12 if you wanna follow me ;))

4) (shoot I'm running out of ideas) um, I am going into junior year in high school this year. (That's why I'm bombarded with homework even DURING summer)

5) I'm pretty shy (Trying to be more social tho. ...I don't think it's working.)

6) I'm hella biased towards Rin to be completely honest. (Like, I'm not even going to hide this one. One of the reasons why it's so hard for me to update is because like anything that doesn't pertain to Rin, I can't really think of as well.)

7) I live in Cali. (That's why I used 'hella' up there.)

8) Yaoi ships are my thing (Yuri is okay, as long as it's fluff.)

9) These days I've been playing League from time to time. (Not 24/7 tho)

10) Recently, I've been hella stressed about Owari no Seraph (You guys should read it, it's really good, and like the two main characters are hella canon. But the catch is that they're both guys lol)

11) I get really affected by opinions. (For example, if someone said, oh your hair is ugly. Then I would probably shave it all off. Something like that.)

12) Whenever I don't have school work, I feel so bored to the point where I don't want to do anything. (But I hate homework or schoolwork in general)

13) I have a friend that irks me. A LOT. (I hope they won't know if they read this. I doubt they would read this tho.)

14) I'm a major hypocrite. (I also tend to view myself in a negative way?)

15) I'm more of a tsundere. (????)

16) I love animals, but I hate taking care of them. (I tend to neglect my pets. I know, it's cruel, sorry, I'll try to take of them?)

17) I love Giga-P and Hitoshizuku-P. (Just in case you don't know, Giga-P is the producer of the songs: Gigantic OTN, LUVATORRRRRY, and Len's cover of PONPONPON. Hitoshizuku-P is the producer of the Night series and the Synchronicity series.)

18) I think I only have one heterosexual ship, and it's not even my OTP. (It's Levihan btw. AKA: Levi x Hanji)

19) In my opinion, the voice actors who voice as those girls with high voices are annoying. (I don't know... they just irk me)

20) Finally, I'm planning on making a new Vocaloid fanfiction this time, with Rin being more of the main character. (I still don't know what the general plot is yet, but I know I'm going to make one)

Hm. Okay, that took up longer than I thought.

I feel like it took a negative turn around the end tho?

I have class tomorrow... shoot.

Thank you for reading, and I'm sorry if I turned out to be someone completely different from your expectations.