26. I Mean I Could But Why Would I Want To

selena was hanging out with niall and that made me incredibly happy 
now we just need niall to set harry with her like cmon hOOK A BROTHER UP 

________________________________

Holland's POV: 

"Hey, sleepy head," I sit on the edge of Selena's bed, shaking her not moving body. 

"Go away," she mumbles into the pillow, face unseen as her long hair serves as a second hiding weapon. 

"Your boyfriend's downstairs," I chuckle. She does nothing but groan in response and turn onto her side, pulling the covers up even more and over her head. The family has discovered that she and Harry were official despite her wanting to keep the little fact away from us. It wasn't hard to find out though with Harry proclaiming their status every time she stepped out with him and his deliveries of flower bouquets didn't help hide it much either. 

"You know...if you don't get up, Harry will throw a little fit outside," I begin, occasionally leaning to check through her window. I've never met someone so dedicated to her and I'm ridiculously relieved and content that she finally has a person like him in her life. 

"He can do whatever he wants. He's not getting me out of bed this early," she snuggles into the comforts of her bed, pulling her legs in, in a fetus position. 

"It's nearly two in the afternoon."

"And I'm still tired. I was working all day yesterday at the tattoo parlor. Harry kept cancelling my shifts for me for his stupid dates," she counters. 

"Oh shut up, you loved those stupid dates," I tease.

"Fuck off, Hol." 

"Just saying. You know...Derek's home. If you leave your boyfriend out on his own too long, Derek might just get to him first." 

"Fucking Harry and his weak ass," Selena grumbles, reluctantly throwing her legs over the bed and getting up. She runs a hand through her messy hair and begins walking around, finding clothes that are not pajamas to wear outside as I laugh, knowing that'd do the trick.

"He'd get beaten up with no chance whatsoever," she throws on her usual classic black hoodie jacket and slips on some converse, mumbling to herself and making her way down. Shaking my head, I follow her down, amused. 

Liam's POV:

"You guys are disgusting," Zayn crinkles his nose at the sight of Harry spoon-feeding Selena salsa much to her dismay. He accidentally gets some excess sauce at the corner of her mouth and smirking, he snags the chance to press his lips against the area. Louis pretends to puke, sticking a finger in his open mouth and creating gagging noises.

"You are living the life, Harry. You've got the ideal date with the ideal girl," Niall sighs dreamily, moving his chip around in the dip before bringing it to his mouth and taking a rather loud bite. I look a bit disturbed at the blonde one's comment while Harry tightens his grip around Selena's shoulders.

"Yes, my ideal girl," he sternly states. I chuckle once I see Selena peer at him with a weirded out expression before rolling her eyes. Harry being oblivious only made the whole ordeal even more humorous. 

"So, remind me again why we didn't bring our girls?" Louis's unique voice chirps.

"Harry said it was a celebratory dinner for him getting the girl. I thought he meant that as a guy's thing where we all drink beer and give him fist bumps and you know, manly things. I didn't think he'd bring his girlfriend to celebrate and then kiss the hell out of her the whole time. He can't even keep his hands to himself," Zayn shakes his head, taking another bite out of his taco. 

"I mean I could, but why would I want to?" the whipped lad almost smirks knowingly.

"I can drink beer and give fist bumps too," Selena ignores the previous statement and instead focuses on correcting Zayn, shrugging her shoulders and burping. 

"Classy," Louis comments the same time as Niall shouts, "Nice one!" 

She fits right in. 

Crystal's POV: 

"Look at them," I gesture toward the two love birds too busy talking in the back seat to notice we made it to the restaurant. With Dylan and Holland together, we all decided to go on a double date, us girl best friends with the guy best friends. Tyler glances at them from the front mirror and grins; everything worked out fine and it's like the unrest and unsettled feelings from the past have finally began to dissipate. Maybe things are starting to turn for us after all. 

"Hey, we're here. There's all the time in the world to be wrapped up in each other," my boyfriend teases as he rushes the couple out. We make our way into a quaint Mexican restaurant after Dylan claimed to be craving Mexican food. Notorious for his long complaints until he got what he wanted, Dylan managed to convince us to come quite easily. When we get in, we're immediately seated by a kind server who then left us with menus and time to ponder over what we desire to eat. A sudden giggle erupts in the air and Tyler turns his head so quickly, he could've gotten whiplash. I follow his trail of sight and notice our little girl herself, surrounded by boys and the happiness never leaving her face.

"I haven't heard that laugh in so long," Tyler softly smiles, "not since she was a little kid."

I watch her curiously. Although she doesn't want it to be obvious, she slightly leaning into Harry's touch with his arm residing around her is proof enough how much she adores the sweet boy. Taking my phone out, I snap a quick picture and text it to Gemma, knowing she'd squeal over the sight as well. Ever since he came over with her that one day and confessed that he's been admiring her for what seems like forever, I knew he was going to be someone special in her life whether she wanted him to or not.