Chapter 3 (Late)

Yes, of course. The turtles. You ran into them every 2 days. It got annoying, but they are bad actors. They wanted to see you, but they said they were just on 'patrol' looking for 'dog-pound' or 'karai'.

      Your katana hasn't been used in about two weeks. You picked it up and started practicing. You tied your hair up and whispered to yourself, "I'm going on patrol, without those turtles bumping into me."

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

It was one of the most exciting moments in your life. You watched cars pass by and mostly kept your eyes on the rooftops. You waited.... And waited... And waited... Waited.... You couldn't take it anymore! This was the most boring job ever. Until, a shadow was running with 2 other shadows behind it. "Finally, some action!" You tied your lucky  maroon ribbon on your wrist, gripped your katana, and ran towards the shadows in a stealthy way. You hid behind a giant banner to listen. "Turtles are north, go. Make it fast, I don't want to fight those freaks." A women-ish voice said. Oh no, the boys. You slowly moved a hair out of your face as the two shadows ran towards them. 'Should I save them? Or fight the girl?' You thought. 'I'll fight.' You jumped out, and swung your katana to her. "What are you going to do with the turtles?" You growled. She slid out a katana and walked out of the shadows. "Nothing bad, just gonna repay them to what their rat master did to my mother." She said. You frowned. "They did.. W-what?" She lowered her sword and put it away. "In a fire. The rat slayed her. My father saved me, and now we're returning the favor." She held up her fist. "They wouldn't do that.. N-no.. They're innocent!" You put your katana away. Pounding and grunting were in the background. "Tell me your name before I trust you." You said. She smirked. "Name's Karai. We should meet up again over here." She threw a smoke bomb and disappeared. 'Karai'? Sounds familiar.. WAIT. SHE'S THE ENEMY! SHE'S LYINGG. "AHHH!" You screamed, as Leo was punched in the air and on top of you. You squinted your eyes before opening them. Leonardo was on top of you. You stared wide-eyed and turned into a blushing mess. Oh no... You were.. BLUSHING?! You've never blushed like that. EVER. Leo was blushing as well. "Please get o-off..Hehh." You pushed him slowly off of you until he got off by himself. "Sorry... I'm really sorry..." He blushed. "I-it's fine Leo.. You didn't do it on purpose... R-right?" You held your knees close to yourself. "No, not at all." He wasn't lying. "I'll help you fight, I guess." You tightened your ribbon and fought. Dog-pound was a real, mutant dog. Fish face was a large fish with robot legs, and they were good at fighting. You kicked the dog and he caught your foot, throwing you into Donnie. "Sorry Donnie!" You stood up and swung your katana at dog-pound. He caught it and raised you up. "Who are you, girl?" His dog breath reeked. "Uhh...." Think Y/N.. Think! "OH! I'm uh, YOUR MOM!" You kicked him in the chest, sending him back into fishface. "'Your mom'?" Said Raph, chuckling. "Shut up! People say it ALL the time at school!" You nudged his shoulder. "April told me that." Donnie said, perking up behind Raph. "I'll take you home if you'd like." Leo said. "I don't mind." You took off your lucky ribbon and put it in your pocket. "It's been a long night." You yawned. Leo looked at you awkwardly. "I can carry you.." He blushed. "I think I can survive." You smiled and blushed a little. "Anyways, I met Karai. I'm friends with her I guess." You said. "Karai? What'd she say?" "Well, she said your master slayed her mother. Is that true...?" You said. "No, my sensei told me the whole thing.. She's actually his daughter." Leo said. "Oh.." You looked down. "Well, we're here. Thanks Leo." You kissed his cheek. Short and sweet! "H-have a nice night Y/N!" He turned into a blushing mess. You giggled and opened your apartment window, walking in and falling asleep on your bed.

--------------------------------------------------------

HOLYYY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP. I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A MILLION YEARS. I MISSED UU IT'S JUST THAT I WAS FOCUSING ON SCHOOL AND YEH. I CAME BACK AND I HAD 27 MESSAGES FOR MORE!! IM SO SORRY!!