Lies Lies I Need A Disguise

*Charity POV*

"Hello?"

"HARRY STYLES YOU LIED TO ME! You almost made me lose everything! Why did you take me away from the party, Eleanor could have died and I could have done nothing for her! You knew what was going to happen, you knew!"

I spat in tears screaming through the phone.

"Woah, woah, wait charity you don't understand let me come

over and tell yo-

"No! You tried to get me to sleep with you didn't you! You knew who I was *sobbing* p-please tell me w-why you d-did it tell me the truth Harry I shared everything with you, do you even really like me?

What really happened ? "

"I.. I.. I fell in love you. "

"What really happened Harry.."

He spoke gently

"Will you listen. You can't say anything while I explain and you can't hang up Charity, you have to hear me out."

"Go ahead."

I stated clearly.

"I did know who you were, but I didn't know you, I thought you beautiful, but I would NEVER take advantage of you, and I had no intension to do anything with you at the party. And I mean that. I took you away because I knew what Bret and those guys were going do and I couldn't let that happen to you. I really didn't know about your friend Eleanor. I am so sorry Charity. I care so much for you and I.. I think I love you too.."