Changes

"Hey Marcel" I said. "Hey. You like my new look?" He asked. "Yes. Yes I love it" I said. His brown hair had loose curls and he had on a grey sweater, black jeans, and black boots. (Marcel has Harry's voice now). "Why did you change?" I asked. "Well after you took that punch for me, I realized that i need to get a little tougher. I have been working out for a while now so I just decided to change my look to appear you know... Tougher" He said. "Well I love it" I said rubbing his arm. "Oh and since I am kinda starting over, you can call me Harry. Which is my middle name" Marcel said. "Ok then. Do you wanna come chill in my room?" I asked.

He nodded and we walked into my room. We sat beside each other on my bed. "There's something I got to tell you" I said. "What is it?" Harry asked. "Well, I have an identical twin sister named Marlee but you can tell us apart because she has a scar on her elbow" I said. "That's cool" He said. "Do you want to go get some lunch?" I asked. "Yeah is it OK if my friends come?" Harry asked. "Yeah totally. Just tell them to meet us at Newk's (Newk's is a sandwhich soup pizza restaurant and they have them where I live but idk if they have them where you all live. Comment if they do or don't) in 20 minutes" I said. Harry smiled and looked down at his phone. My phone buzzed and I checked it. My Mom texted me saying that she is going on a business trip for 2 months and Marlee is staying with her friend but I need someone to stay with. What business trip is 2 months long?

"Ready?" Harry asked. "Yeah. Oh my Mom is going to like a 2 month long business trip and I was wondering if I could stay with you" I said with my voice getting higher. "Yeah you can totally stay" Harry said. We walked outside and got in Harry's car. "Would you like to listen to music?" He asked. "Can we listen to 5 Seconds of Summer?" I asked giggling. Harry chuckled and turned the radio on. Don't Stop played and I hummed along. We pulled up at the restaurant and walked in. We ordered at the counter, Harry got the food a few minutes later, and I followed him to a booth. I just got a turkey and lettuce sandwich but he got 2 slices of pepperoni pizza. "They guys just pulled up" He said. "Is that them?" I asked looking at 3 guys walking into the door. "Yeah" He said.

"Hey" A blonde guy said sitting down beside Harry. "Lela this Niall, Liam, and Louis" Harry said pointing to each one of them as he spoke. "Hi" I said. Liam and Louis went to get there food and came back a few minutes later. When we got done we all walked outside. "Do you guys want to go to the park?" Liam asked. "Let's go" I said. We all got in the car we came in and went to the park. "Look at all of the trees" Niall said. "You wanna cone climb one with me?" I asked. "LETS GO!" He said running towards the tree. He pulled himself up to the first branch and Harry helped me up because I'm to lazy to do it myself. "Keep climbing" I said. Niall scurried up the tree and I followed. We got to the top and saw Liam and Louis up in the tree next to us. "HARREH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Niall shouted. I looked at Harry who was swinging on a tree branch. "Lad, I'm swinging" He said smiling. I love his smile. It doesn't matter if he is Marcel or Harry. His smile makes me so happy. "Look at the children" Louis said pointing to some kids playing on a near by playground. "It looks like fun" I said. "I know. Kids get to have all of the fun" Louis said. "Not all the time" Harry said chuckling.

We hung out at the park for a while until we all decided to go back to my house so I could pack. We pulled up at my house and walked in. "OK guys, I'm not sure if my sister is here or not but we are identical twins" I said. "OK" Liam said. "Wanna come up to my room with me?" I asked. "Yeah" Niall said. We all went up to my room and I began packing to go to Harry's. I pulled out a suitcase and two bags. I put all of my clothes in the suit case, shoes in one bag, and makeup, curling iron, hair ties, and hairspray in the last bag. "Hey. Now that I think about it. We all could just crash here tonight" I said. "My parents would be fine with it" Niall said. Everyone else nodded in agreement. The guys left to go get some clothes and I changed into some black Soffee shorts, a grey and white baseball shirt, and twisted my hair into a bun. By the time I was done, the guys had come back. I walked downstairs snd saw them just chilling in the living room. "Bye Lela" Marlee said coming down the stairs with some bags. "Bye. Love you" I said. "Love you" She said walking out the door. I sat down on the couch beside Harry. "What do y'all wanna do?" I asked. "Let's play spin the bottle" Louis said. "But I'm the only girl" I said. "Yeah. You spin the bottle" Liam said. "OK let me go get a wine bottle" I said. I went to the kitchen, got the bottle, and went back to the living room. They sat in a circle around me and I sat with the bottle. "Spin" Niall said. I spun the bottle and it landed on.... Harry. "Our lips meet again" He said before I kissed him. I spun again. It landed on Liam. "Sorry love, I gotta girlfriend. Kiss on the cheek" He said chuckling. I pecked him on the cheek and spun again. Niall. "I AIN'T GOTTA GIRLFRIEND SO KISS ME YA LITTLE TWIN" He yelled. I kissed him and spun again.

Louis. "Just broke up so kiss me" Louis said. I kissed him. "Let's not play this anymore" I said getting up. I sat on the couch and Harry cuddled up next to me. "Harry and I can sleep in my room, Niall, you and Louis can sleep in Marlee's room, and Liam if your girlfriend wants to come over, you, can sleep in my other sister's room" I said. "You have another sister?" Louis asked. "Yeah but she is staying with our aunt you since my Mom isn't here. But she was at Cheer Camp yesterday so she came back here to get her stuff today while we were at lunch" I said. "Let me guess she is your second identical sister" Louis said. "No. We are triplets but she is the fraternal one" I said. "OK I texted Sofie and she should be here in 10 minutes" Liam said. "What's for dinner?" Niall asked. "I don't know what do you guys want?" I asked. "Well we could head over to my Mom's bakery and get some desserts" Harry said. "Sounds good but what should we eat for our actual meal?" Liam asked. "Harry and I could make some lasagna" I said. Everyone nodded in agreement and I went into the kitchen to call Anne. I dialed her number and a few seconds later she answered. "Hello" She said through the phone. "Hi Anne! This is Lela" I said. "Oh hi Lela"

"I was wondering if you were at the bakery"

"Yes I am"

"OK can I get 20 chocolate chip cookies, 10 cookies and creme cupcakes, 10 chocolate cupcakes, and 10 chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes"

"OK that will be 35 dollars and they should be ready in about 15 minutes"

"OK thanks"

"Your welcome"

"Bye"

"Bye" Anne said. I hung up. Harry and I made the lasagna with a quick cook recipe I found. We went back into the living room when someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it" Liam said. He opened the door and a pretty girl walked in. "Hey guys, this is Sophia" Liam said. "I ORDERED A LOT OF FOOD" I screamed. "Hey Sophia" Louis said. "This is Lela" Liam said.

"Hi! I'm Sophia" She said. She sat down beside Liam. "We should go pick up the stuff from the bakery" I said. "I'll go" Harry said. "I'M GOING WITH YOU" Niall said. They left which left Me, Louis, Liam, and Sophia. "What do you guys want to do?" I asked. "I don't know" Louis said. "We could go outside" I said. "Sounds good" Sophia said. We went to the back door and walked out. I  have a pretty big backyard. "Let's play hide and seek" Liam said. I looked around at all of the stuff I had in my yard. A swing set, some chairs, a table, a slide. I'm 18 why the hell do I have a swing set. The slide is acceptable. "Yeah" Sophia said. I nodded and Liam started counting. Sophia and I hid in the small house part of the swing set. "6,7,8,9,10 READY OR NOT HERE I COME" Liam said looking around the yard and ran towards our hiding spot. "Found you" He said looking at us. We giggled and got up. Harry and Niall pulled up in the driveway so we went inside. We ate our dinner. "I want a chocolate cupcake and 5 cookies" I said. Harry handed me a plate with the things I asked for on it. Everyone else got dessert and we sat down and ate. I looked over at the clock. 10:56. "I'm going to sleep" I said. "Yeah me too" Harry said. "I'm tired too" Niall said. "We are going to sleep" Liam said. "Goodnight guys" Louis said. We all went to our rooms. Harry changed clothes and slid under the covers.

I turned on the TV and it was on Disney Channel. "Hey" Harry said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Can we erm, date?" He asked. "Yes" I said. I put my arms around his neck and snuggled up next to him. I fell asleep.

-----------------3 Months Later-------

"I can't believe graduation is in 3 days!" I said opening my locked which is next to Harry's. "I know. It's crazy" He said. We went to class and sat beside each other in the back. "I was wondering is after the graduation ceremony if you wanted to go on a trip with me" Harry said. "I would love to" I said smiling.

----------------The Next Day------------

I have my bags packed for tomorrow. I left my house and got in my car. I drove over to Harry's house. I'm not going to see Harry. I am going to see his sister, Gemma. I pulled up and walked in. He and Anne went out for a lunch and to look at clothes for tomorrow. I walked up the stairs and into Gemma's room. "Hey Gem" I said. Gemma and I have bonded a lot since Harry and I began dating. "Hey Lela" She said putting up her laptop away. "So. Harry asked me to go some vacation trip thing with him tomorrow" I said. "OOOOO. " Gemma said with her accent getting higher. "Gemma"I said slapping her knee.

Hey Tommos:):):):):) Hope you liked. I love writing this for all of you.

Instagram: ThatFifthTommo and my bestie who sometimes helps me write thatsosydney8