18

The note.

When Mabel woke up the next day, she kind of expected Bill to stay with her, maybe be sitting on the chair sleeping or stuff. Alas, he was gone.

There was no one with her, she was alone. (*sad little face :( *)

Speaking of which, she hadn't seen Dipper ever since she had fainted, which would have been about 2 days...

Mabel got up slowly to sitting position, feeling a bit dizzy still, but refreshed from the long rest.

Turns out there were gifts. A bunch of fruits lie on the bedside table, her favourite orange. (some random fruit muahahaha) She knew it must've been from Dipper, as childhood memories flooded her mind. (not gonna talk about it here)

Then, something else caught her eye.

She took it slowly and carefully, before she carefully unfolded the crisp-looking note.

Her heart skipped a beat as she saw who wrote it.

BELOW IS THE LETTER!

shooting star,

i DoNt kNoW hoW to wRite, i aM soRRy. i ThInK tHis iS hoW HuMans dO iT, BuT anYWay, i WaNt to SaY soRRy FoR lEavIng YoU sO sooN, i HaD to aTTEnd tO tHings, i pRomise i will coMe bAck sooN.

TiMes aRe GoinG to gEt roUgh, anD I wAnt yoU tO knOw that no maTTER wHat hapPens I loVE yoU, it is VeRy ImPortanT that YoU knOW thIs.

I LoVe YoU.

-BiLL

ABOVE IS THE LETTER!

Her gaze settled on the three words, 'i love you'. She didn't expect something like that from Bill, not at all.

Her heart was pounding furiously and it felt really warm, although this place was fully air conditioned. He was so cute, leaving a note. At least Mabel could deCIPHER the scribbled messy handwriting and wrong use of alphabets. Mabel made a mental note to teach Bill how to write.

She looked at the note again, closing her eyes, grinning widely to herself. She dived her head into the pillow, and screamed in pure joy.

A nurse came rushing in, looking worried. Mabel blushed a deep shade of red, apologising to the nurse sheepishly. The nurse saw the grin plastered on her face and shook her head, closing the door, smiling.

Mabel started laughing. Luckily he wasn't here, or else she couldn't face him. It would be so embarrassing..

Where is Bill?

She looked at the note again. 'times are going to get rough'.

What's going to happen?

Then again, this is so unlike the dream demon. Was something bad coming?

Suddenly, she heard the door open a second time. Instinctively, she hid the noted under her blanket.

"Heyyyy Dipper, you haven't been visiting haven't you?" she said, laughing. Obviously she was feeling a bit too high.

Dipper rolled his eyes.

"So the two of you are a real couple? A real thing?" he went straight to the point.

Mabel smiled, nodding.

He grabbed a chair, sitting next to her.

"Tell me about it."

---

heyheyhey a short chapter here oops! :/

at first i planned dump everyth in a chapter but i decided to split it into 2 or more parts muahahahahaha

hey, do rmbr to vote comment and share!

thanks a bunch, honey bunches ;)