Jealousy||chapter 7

Brandi's POV
I just got home from school and so I decided to get ready for the party tonight. I defiantly decided I would not stay late seeing it is the first week of school and I didn't want to make a bad impression. Whatever, go ahead, make fun of me for being a so called "goody goody" I get it all the time from the girls.

Anyway I grabbed by long sleeve short fitted drees and my converse out of the closet. I put it on along with my sheer black stockings. I put on some silver jewlery and sat at my vanity. I took my braid out leaving my hair down in its natural curls and putting it half up. I touched up my makeup a bit, grabbed my black shoulder bag and headed outside to wait for Ari to pick me up.

She pulled up after a couple minutes, I opened the door and sat in the passengers seat.

"What time does the party start again?" I ask Ari.

"Seven I think, we're just gonna stop at Vicky's to eat some pizza, sound cool?" she replies keeping her eyes on the road.

"Nice" I simply say.

I check my watch.

5:42

We pull up at Victoria's in a matter of, what? three minutes?

She lives super close but Tara's place is further away, so we drove, other wise we just would've walked.

We knock on Vicky's door to be greeted by Luke. He says hello and kisses my forehead since we have to keep up the act in front of the boys. From the corner of my eye I see Ashton tense up. I mentally smirk in my head and, being the hungry hormonal teenager I am, steals a slice of pizza when no one is looking, seeing they are all engaged in each others conversation.

I walk in to the kitchen to get some soda and see there is a Ton of alcohol and empty beer bottles scattered around.

"Guys, really? We're not even at the party yet" I say cleaning up their mess.

"What? We were thirsty" Michael replies innocently.

"Aren't you having a drink" Luke offers.

"Nah, I don't drink" I cringe my nose.

"Oh c'mon Luke." Maddy says putting an arm on Luke's shoulder. "You know she's too much of a goody goody." She says jokingly. I just role my eyes.

"Could you guys actually stop saying that to her? It's really getting f@#%ing annoying" Ashton shouts storming out of the house. Everyone remains silent, shocked at Ashton's sudden outburst.

"Well that was....." I start

"Interesting" Luke finishes for me.
*********************************
We all head out to the party, even Ashton, in three different cars.

The 5sos boys in one, Cameron, Carter, Vicky and Amy in the second and Me, bianca, Arianna and Maddy in the last.

When we arrive at the party there is tons of people scattered everywhere and half of the people are drunk. And the party just started a half an hour ago. Tara gets the alcohol because her brother can get it for her cuz he's 21. Which is cool.....I guess. Anyway everyone pretty much ditched me to go drink and dance or whatever they were off to do. I pull out my phone and kinda just scroll through Twitter since I have nothing else to do. Then I started to develop a head ache, so I grabbed a drink, not alcohol but sprite, and went to sit outside. I was the only one out there. Besides the couple swallowing each other's mouthes on the grass. Ew.

I look up at the sky and look at the stars.

They're so beautiful.

"Not as beautiful as you"i turn to see Luke sitting next to me on the bench. Oops. I didn't mean to say that out loud...

"Uhh thanks" I say. He just nods. He started to lean in and before I knew it, his soft lips were on mine. The kiss got pretty heated. Well that is until....
**************************************************
Unknown POV
I tried to lure him to me but that total B@$&! had to ruin it.

Ugh, man I hate her.

Sure you could say that jealousy took over me, but I beg to differ

Soon, I keep telling myself.

Yes soon. Soon I will get it all. Him. Money. Fame. Revenge.

Yes revenge.

And revenge is sweet.

Especially for her. She will be begging me to stop ruining her life. No one will know what's gotten in to her. And no one will know it was me. I was the one who did that to her. Until she can't take it anymore. And she does it. I will mend his broken heart. He will fall for me. I will get what's his. And off he goes too.
******************************
A/N
Hello everyone!!!!
Double cliffhangers!!!!
I finally named my chapters so that's pretty cool!!!!
Annnnnndddd......goodbye
~K