Memory Lane

Stalking the Band's Exclusive Interview with Infinite Chase

Infinite Chase just started a few years ago, but they already have plenty of awards and hundreds of sold-out shows. Kyle, Nate, Zeke, and Lance sit with us before they start another one of their major tours outside the country.

STB: We've been getting a lot of requests from your fans around the world. They sent thousands of questions, and they're dying to know the answers!

Zeke: Thousands? [Laughs]

STB: Yeah. We only picked a few. Shall we start?

Lance: Shoot.

STB: How does it feel to have supporters around the world?

Nate: There are times when I still can't believe it's real. We started out as bunch of teenagers, and we've never dreamed of touring the world. When we go to different places, we don't expect people to come and greet us, but they do!

Lance: [Nods] Looking back, it's a humbling experience.

Zeke: When we go on tour, we try to meet as many people as we can. It's our opportunity to give back for their continuous support.

STB: From our research, you have a lot of fans from the Philippines.

Zeke: I heard Filipinos are into music.

Nate: What's the Filipino word for I love you?

Kyle: Mahal kita.

STB: Kyle, how did you know that?

Kyle: My mom taught me some Filipino words.

STB: That's cool! Any plans on going to Asia after your European Tour?

Kyle: Someday, definitely.

STB: Aside from your concerts, what keeps you busy?

Nate: We're currently working on our next album. We haven't started yet, but we're already planning and talking on what we want it to be.

STB: What's the name of the album?

Kyle: We don't want to announce record titles and song names yet.

STB: Can you tell me what is it about then?

Kyle: It's about the future, our journey, what happened to us for the past couple of years, and a new world full of possibilities.

STB: Does it contain a love song?

Nate: Most probably.

Zeke: And a heartbreaker song, of course.

STB: How did you get into music?

Kyle: I, for one, am surrounded with musically inclined people. My dad also sings, so technically, I grew up listening to him.

STB: How long have you been performing together?

Nate: Since we were 15. So, 8 years.

STB: Wow. You've been together for a really long time. Are there times when you argue or get annoyed with each other?

Kyle: Every day.