Chapter 1: Glistening Darkness

Rythian's POV

I lay on my bed staring up at the ceiling, wondering about the recent events. I awoke yesterday to find that Zoey wasn't next to me, I knew she would leave at some stage, I knew we weren't meant to be. The bed felt cold underneath me, just as cold as my heart did. In a flurry of stupidity and courage I decided I would leave this place for good, I would never come back here, unless I was in dire need to.

That was it, the decision was final, I packed a few things into my alchemy bag and pulled my hood over my head, just so the snow outside couldn't burn my Enderborn skin. I started to wonder outside, leaving a key behind the tattered fabric, which once hung so elegantly, now frail and limp, much like my feelings.

Wondering towards the forest, I glanced back at something I once called home, it will be nothing but a memory now. The forest was deserted, although I didn't expect anyone to be out now, it was nearing night and everyone would've been in bed, instead of wandering aimlessly. A single tear trickled down my cheek, burning my flesh along the way, I may seem icy and stern, but I am nothing but a delicate flower on the inside. In the distance there was a cheer and happiness seemed to leak into the miserable forest. Deciding to find the source, I put my hands into my cloak pockets, shielding them from being burned.

It took at least half an hour to finally get through the forest, but I made it out alive, and unharmed - well not too badly. Gazing towards the source, my eyes caught the sight of a friendly snowball fight, but with the most unusual people participating, how odd to see them here.

Authors Note:

Sorry it's so short, I wanted to add more but decided to leave it on a cliff hanger even though you might be able to guess who it is. I'm going to update it when I can (Hopefully daily) until it's complete.

Thanks

goopllmw XxX