Declaration of war

The ball ended late,Seraphina was carrying her shoes heading up to her room.She was behind Apollo who held the sleeping Alvira.Dimetri looked depressed about getting slapped by several women when they saw him flirting with somebody else.Cain walked next to Seraphina with Pisces next to him he was quite tired as he almost fell up the stairs several times.

Seraphina giggles before helping him up the rest of the stairs.The others went to their rooms as Seraphina helped Cain to his so he wouldn't hurt himself.Pisces ran into the room jumping on the bed when Wilson tried to help Seraphina with Cain but she gave him an evil glare.She didn't trust the people who were suppose to protect her friends but she did trust Blake a little.

Wilson stepped away from Seraphina as she placed Cain on his bed.She goes to leave but is pulled onto the bed by him.He wraps his arms around her before quickly falling asleep.Seraphina didn't mind sleeping stuck in his arms since she hated her room there was too much red and it reminded her of what happened to her family.She sighed staying still in the sleeping Cain's arms before she dozed off as well.

"Seraphina my you have grown to be a beautiful lady."A woman's voice says waking the girl up as she sits up as well.

"Who are you."Seraphina asks out loud.

"I am the one who took you from the others I am the one who had the same power as you Seraphina listen carefully a war is going to break out soon be safe my dear girl."The voice says before disappearing.

Seraphina sat there shocked at who she knew would call her dear girl,it was Fia Manders the woman who took care of Seraphina after her families funerals.Seraphina was deep in thought  she didn't notice Cain sitting up next to her.He saw her sitting next to him on his bed,he blushed slightly before tapping her shoulder.

"Seraphina what happened after the ball last night."

"Huh?"Seraphina asks being brought out of her thoughts.

"I asked what happened last night."

"You kept falling down so I helped you to your room placing you on the bed before you you pulled me in with you and that's how we slept until now."

"Oh okay wait what!"Cain says a little panicked but was reassured by Seraphina's giggle.

"Don't worry we only went to bed but you did kind of hold me against my will.Im going to my room to change after a nice boiling bath.I need to get all this other person smell off me."She says getting off Cain's bed and leaving.

He smiled before changing then relaxing in his room.He spent a half hour rearranging his room and putting. Some of his clothes away only to hear a knock on his door before it opened.

"Hey Cain want to go to town with me I heard there was a festival going on."

"Sure don't you look nice."

"Hey would you rather see me in my jeans or a dress."

"You look good in both."Cain says smiling at the red haired girl.

"Pisces you can come with us."Seraphina says calling to the sleeping dog who yawns before going back to bed.

The teens both shake their heads before walking to the Castles entrance being followed by their personal guards.At the town closest to the palace the townspeople were dancing and singing using magic as entertainment.Cain and Seraphina watched with amazement before they were dragged into the dancing.The were twirled and circled as many others watched them dance.

Seraphina smiled as Cain and her twirled hand in hand with others.She was having so much fun,after the two danced they went to get some food from one of the many food stands.The one they went to had a huge display of cakes and sweets.Cain bought a slice of cake for Seraphina who smiled at it happily her eyes lighting up like a child's as she took the first bite.