Chapter 2~ Roxy

Martina's pov

I go home and i see my dad sitting on the couch. Yeah only my dad. My mo died a while ago because of a car accident i don't believe it. I don't know why but there is something that's weird about it.

"Hey daddy" i hugged him

"Hello darling you have to go again? 'Roxy' " my dad said.

"Yes yes that so i pick my stuff and go to the london stadium" ( just made up idk if it exist ) ooh yeah i don't think i told it already but i live in london yeey. However i pick my stuff, run downstairs and go outside where my manager sits in his car. "Hey Damion" Damion is my manager he knows about my secret and my dad nobody else do not even my besties i hate this double life it's difficult.

"Hello superstar, ready for a new concert?" he asked.

"Yes yes just ride" i said. It's 30 minutes until we go there so i put my 4G on and see i have some messages.
2 from Jorge and wait.. 168 from Mechi only wauw i'm gonna start with the messages from Jorge that's easier i guess.

Sexy Jorgito:

Okey wait i know what you think but he put his own name in my phone now my fault but however

Sexy Jorgito: why the hurry sweety much to do? (16.37)

Sexy Jorgito: okey i helped you and now you skip me okeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy😒😏 (16.58)

Ugg weirdo ass he always calls me sweety time for a nickname for him

Tinita!: ey i was just buzzy weirdoass and i won't skip you don't worry you get attention from da tinista😏 (17.34)

Okeyokey now Mechi's messages wish me luck

Mechibessie: i'm so happy tinita (14.37)

Mechibessie: wanna know why??? (14.38)

Mechibessie: are you skipping me? Helloooo earth to Tini i'm texting youu (14.49)

And more more of that messages more more mor- WAIT!

Mechibessie: guess who is going to the concert of ROXY TODAY AAAAAH and i've passes so i can meet her omggggg wanna join me? Please Tinita i wanna do thus with you (15.47)

Omg omg omg no what can i do what if she see that it's me okey first..

Tinita!: Mechi i'm so sorry but i can't i have to go to the stupid football competition with my stupid brother i'm so sorry sorry sorry sorry love you seriously sorry (17.39)

I turn my phone off to much stress for me

"Tini we are here go to the toilet and do your wig and than Lola do your makeup and than you have to go to sem for your perfect cloth ofcourse and than to me again to do some sound checks everything have to be perfect ofcourse" Damion said

"Thanks best manager ever" i smiled to him and go out the car. Okey up to the toilet. I put my wig on and check if my own blond brown hair doesn't go underneath. Perfect. I go to the make up where lola is waiting for me

~time of the concert~

Okey it's time 17 somgs later and mechi comes here. I wonder who she's with but however i'm gonna start with underneath it all. 1, 2, 3 i walk on stage and all people are cheering and screaming "hello people is everyone ready?" The public screamed yes and i start with my first song.

I finished my 5th song and didn't saw Mechi yet. Okey there are maybe 150.000 people in there but seriously where is she. And than i see her on the third line with.. Jorge?!

TUM TUM TUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM *piano sound* sorry was funny but what do you think?
Vote
And
Comment
Please
Maybe give some tips
If you have😘😘