☣ note & introduction ☣

HOLD UP! if you've gotten lost and haven't read any of the tags, summary with boy names and pronouns, previous book or anything really this is a boyxboy story, as in a romance developed around two boys, as in gay af. so if that doesn't sweeten your tea, then you can scuttle on out, ta!

so hello everyone, welcome to the sequel/ accompaniment to my last story "Freak", this time based around Jake and his (love) life, finally enabling me to get out my Jandy feels, thank godd.

in case you don't know what I am talking about, this book and Freak's characters are loosely based on a bunch of lovable losers in a totally awesome (but now very hard to find) Australian TV show called Nowhere Boys - it had started out as fanfiction but I had found that i suck in that particular department so I'm calling it an AU (ironically) when it's not really. personalities have been changed slightly and second names.

you don't exactly have to have read Freak but some parts may be confusing at points? I'll be trying to write it so you don't really have to but make you want to read it at the same time, haha.

ALSO! again, any bashing of female characters purely for their existence in my writing, you will be blocked bc i've had enough of it around the community.