chapter 2

"so, your seeing someone?" namjoon said with a smirk, as soon as yoongi placed his bag down on the floor beside him. namjoon watched as yoongi snapped his head to look at him as soon as the words left is mouth. "what? n- no! he's just a friend! he lives next door to me." yoongi replied, flustered. he hates it when namjoon meddled in his (non-exsistent) love life, he just makes it an even bigger mess than it already is. and he really, really, didnt need that.

"mhm. whatever you say." namjoon laughed when he saw how red yoongi's face got at the comment he made. of course he knew yoongi was seeing someone! hes his best friend for gods sake! he just really loved to mess with him, because its a very rare sight to see yoongi so embarrassed. "o- okay maybe he's a little cute." yoongi admitted shyly, face still beat red, eyes trained on the floor. he hadnt even come out yet! only namjoon and seokjin knew about his sexuality, and he'd like to keep it that way for the time being.

"i knew it! i'm gonna tell seokjin! he's going to be so excited!" namjoon cheered happily while whipping out his phone. yoongi covered his embarrassed face with his hands and sighed. jimin really was cute. but he already knew namjoon and seokjin are going to mess with this whole situation and he was really nervous they would scare him away.

"who's cute?! who is he?! oh my god yoongi!"the door to the small studio flew open and seokjin came running in only moments later, a look of pure excitement on his face. yoongi had never mentioned a boy before (due to the lack of coming out and lack of interest) and seokjin was practically bursting with happiness. yoongi looked at him, surprised, "that was fast." he muttered, face still burning.

"oh, yeah, i was already around, i was gonna bring lunch for namjoon. but this is way more important! so, whats his name? what does he look like? oh my god tell me all the details!" seokjin screeched and pulled up a seat to sit in front of yoongi. namjoon pouted when he heard that seokjin didn't buy him lunch, but quickly got over it when he saw just how adorable and excited his boyfriend was being. seokjin was always like this, so namjoon was quite used to it. yoongi, on the other hand, had always disliked how seokjin got in his private business, even if he was one of his best friends.

"uh h-his name is jimin, park jimin. um- hes shorter than me, i know its pretty short, please dont make anymore elf jokes about me for gods sake. and he has dark hair and a smile that is so big his eyes basically disappear. he lives next door to me as well." yoongi explained, trying to make sure he answered all of his questions, it was extremely hard to keep up with seokjins face paced interrogating.

seokjin's face immediately lit up even more, "he sounds cute! dont worry i'll hook you guys up." he said with a faint smirk on his lips, hands clapping together as he stood up in one swift motion. "no dont- i dont need your help im fin-" but yoongi was cut off, "just let him do it, he loves this stuff." namjoon chuckled quietly as he rested a gentle hand on yoongi's shoulder. he knew how much yoongi hated this stuff, but seokjin wouldnt give up. so he might as well give in already.

yoongi sighed loudly, "fine." he muttered, scrunching his face up in protest. seokjin smiled widely and proceeded to ask where he worked. "oh, he doesnt work, he goes to a dance school on the fourth level." yoongi told him hesitantly, not quite sure if it was a good idea to tell him this information. seokjin merely nodded before exiting and scurrying off to go find the young boy.

"he's going to embarrass me so bad!" yoongi whined, covering his face with his now clammy hands. "you get used to it." namjoon laughed and then turned to his laptop, still chuckling lowly at his friend. "so i came up with a melody for the new song, did you finish the lyrics?" namjoon asked later, finally deciding to get some work done. they really did have to finish this soon.