part 1

I do not own khr,only the plot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is an female tsuna and says 10generation, except kyoya and mukuro

Tsunayosh-tsukiko.
Hayato-hayako.
Takeshi-takiko.
Ryohei-ryoko.

(At hibari households)

" aa..today feel so refreshing,
Maybe it will be a good days.says the girl with the brown hair and eyes.

Before she can continued her musing, her door roughly being opened and came her sister's.

"Tsuki-chaan!!hear me,hear me!, I can't believe she do that! Says the girls named hayako

Hibari tsukiko, only stared at her sister, thinking her sister surely have an interesting way to communicated with people.

"What it's is? Haya-nee..

After straighten herself, she began the story with a chaotic tone,
"Na-nagi-chan are pregnant, I guees the pineapples head, force hers,accused hayako.

Geezz,,we don't know the true story, so please don't make an assumption so early,haya -nee". Says tsukiko..she begins again with a slightly worried tone, "I Wonder if aniki know about it,,hiee.!! What will happened to them!"muttered tsukiko..

"Tch,,he deserved it..that pineapples,"says hayako.

Before tsukiko manage to replay to her sister,the door being thrown open by a black haired girl named takiko hibari,the second sister of the households,eyes searching for her sisters,
Uuuuuuu
"Oh..good aftern-"HAYAKO,TSUKIKO WE HAVE AN CRISIS, ANIKI HE KNOW ABOUT IT!!" yelled takiko hysterically.

After they recovered from the scruueaming, tsukiko made an motion to grab her sister and ask,"what uu you mean, aniki know about it!!
How?"

Calming herself takikuuuuuuuuuo answered it," it's ryokou
She forget to hide the record,so aniki found it, and demand her to answer" suddenly become pale like a sheet, she cried "aah it not that I want to tell you, right now he is hunting for mukuro, he says we all need to came to the namimori church right now.

Timeskip-at the church.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They came to the church, walking inside,when they came inside,they a being present to a unlikely view, the priest stood slightly frozen at the altar, and their sister nagi crying,being held by ryoko, mukuro sitting at the ground in front the altar, and lastly their brother stood strictly in front of him, he suddenly thrust the shotgun at his head,making the person fall down at the ground, and says.

"You better take responsible, herbivores. Or I,ll shall make your body my shooting practice,"say the cold hearted person(in the priest view).
looking at the Priest he said, "you can start the vow right now".

Tsuki and other only can gaped at their brother thinking,"WHAT THE HELL".!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huuu,,,,at last, I,ve finished this chapter, it only a tester,
Should I make it a chapter,?