chapter 4

"hi, yes i have a name and it isn't slut so if you could shut up," i give her a sarcastic smile.

"what she doing?" i hear michael ask laura.

"oh well you see amy doesn't give a fuck so she'll say what needs to be said," she tells michael and i hear michael whisper 'badass'

"whatever i'm here for my phone," she walks upstairs and heads into a room, im guessing luke's. she walks back down and heads toward luke, gives him a kiss and walks out before giving me another dirty look.

"so luke how long has that been going on for?" i ask referring to jess.

"not long just about 2 months," he tells me

"not long at all," i say sarcastically.

"amy follow me," he says heading upstairs and i hesitate then he comes back down grabs my wrist and pulls me upstairs and into his room.

"luke, what are we doing in here?"

"wanna go out tonight? we can bring laura and michael if you want." he says while i lay on his bed

"like a double date?" i ask chuckling sitting up.

"it doesn't have to be a double date, not even a date," he says and rubs the back of his neck. "and i never said it was a date, i just asked if you wanna go out. why you jumping to conclusions?" we both laugh.

"alright then luke, friends," i smile. "laura and michael will probably be like a couple or something," and i pretend gag and he laughs. so we head downstairs and let laura and michael know the news.

"double date, huh?" calum says winking at luke

"no! me and luke are going as friends" i glare at him

"so can i come then?" he ask and me and luke nod in agreement

"okay well me and amy will go home get dressed and you guys will pick us up?" and michael says 'yeah' and me and laura drive home.

when we get to the dorm, i head to the shower and go back to my room and start blow drying my hair while laura is starting her makeup. i straighten my hair put on my makeup and pick out a black dress that makes my curves look more curvy, and i choose beige heels.

"ooh sexy, who are you trying to impress?" laura asks looking at me threw the mirror.

"thanks and no one. like fuck can a girl look good for herself!" i tell her and she puts her hands up in surrender.

about 20 minutes later michael calls laura saying they're outside waiting for us. as we walk towards the boys mike's attention is all focused on laura. calum whistles and playfully hits luke saying something and i just smile and roll my eyes.

"you look nice," luke says putting his arm around my waist practically touching my bum.

----------------------------------------------
this chapter is kinda lame but the next chapter going to be good!