Poofless ~This is a title~

Preston's POV

I waited laying on the couch for Rob to get out of the shower. He was visting my condo. I heard the water turn off, then I heard him yell, "PRESTON WHERE ARE THE TOWELS!"
"OH SORRY I WILL GET YOU ONE," I yelled back in response.

I got a white towel out of the cupboard then went to the bathroom door. I stood in front of the door and hesitated before turning the door knob. "Uh here's your-" I got cut off as I stared at a completely naked Rob.

I choaked on my words trying to say something but I couldn't get anything out. He was big had to be at least 8 inches maybe even more.

"Umm Preston, are you umm ok?"
"Y-ya I just, you... wow."
"Impressed," he said smirking.
"How would you like this bad boy inside you," he said nodding toward his dick walking towards me.

"I would love that," I said bitting my lip as he started to attack my neck looking for my sweet spot. I felt his hot breath graze over my neck and I shivered as he started kissing as random spots until I let out a soft moan when he kissing my sweet spot.

He smiled against my neck and started sucking and biting at that spot. After leaving a red love bite on my neck he moved up kissing my jaw until he got to my lips.

The kiss was sloppy but then became more natural as we got used to eachothers lips. I his hard naked member rub against my clothed one, and I let out a small quiet moan. He snaked his tounge into my mouth and started searching around brushing his tounge against mine and then twisting them together.

I left his warming touch to pull off my shirt with his help. I then leaned back in so I could feel is tounge inside my mouth again. Our lips moved in sync and I parted my mouth so he could slip in his tounge.

This time I sucked on his tounge softly and he clearly enjoyed it. I felt him fumble at my belt finally getting it undone letting my pants slide to my feet. I kicked them off and they glided on the bathroom floor. His warm ands moved across my back and I played with his hair.

We parted again and I went on my knees in front of him. I looked up at him for permission and he gave a single nodd before I took his member in my hands. I rubbed my thumb across his tip earning a deep moan.

Then after moving my hand up and down several times I put my lips around his member. I put my hands on his ass as I bobbed up and down.
"Nngh Preston," he moaned quietly.

I sped up my pace and tried to fit as much of him as I could into my mouth. I could hear his breathing get heavy and feel his hands in my hair. His breathing got heavier untill he thrusted into my mouth making me deep throat him.

He continued thrusting into my mouth until I heard him yell, "PRESTON!" Before cumming into my mouth. Some of his seed dripped down his length so I licked it up from the bottom to the top. I felt his body shutter as I did so.

I stood up and he kissed me again harshly, slamming our lips together as he slid off my boxers. He stuck his tounge into my mouth and moved it around. We parted he picked me up bringing me to my room and dropping me on my bed.

"Do you have lube and condoms?"
"Second droor down but I don't have comdoms," I muttered.
I saw him look through the droor and come back to me holding up handcuffs.
"You have handcuffs too?" he said smirking.
He walked over to me and of course handcuffed me to the back board of my bed.
"This is going to be fun," he said smiling.

He brought two fingers to my mouth and let me suck on them. After they were coated in saliva he stuck one into my hole.

I tensed around his finger, it burned slightly but it felt good. He wiggled his finger around before taking it out. Only to put it back in with another finger and started to scissor me.

"Ughh please just fuck me NOW!"
"If I fuck you now that means you don't get lube." I watched him ready himself to push in.
"WAIT ROB-"

He cut me off as he slamed all the way into me. I moaned loudly as he did so. "Oh so you like it rough." He said pulling out and pounding back into me already hitting my prostate. I screamed as he hit it, "OH ROBBERT!"

"Yes Baby Girl?" hw said deeply and seductively.
"F-fuck me fasterr!" He didn't waste a single second abd began thrusting into me at a rappid pase, making me scream in pleasure.

I reached over to grab my own dick butwas unable to due to the handcuffs, so Rob seeing me struggle held it with his own hand and moved his hand up and down with each thrust.

"IM GONNA-" I cut myself off as I cummed on my own and Rob's chest. Rob kept going and I saw beads of sweat on his forehead and I could hear skin slapping against skin. And loud moans and pants from both me and Rob.

Untill finally he moaned loudly before releasing into me. I felt myself fill with his seed and I felt his start to drip out.

"Let me help with that," he said putting his face in between my legs. He licked up the cum that dripped out of me and put is tounge inside my hole and moved it around.

I let several moans slip out and them he came back up and kissed me one last time before. Colasping onto my chest into sleep.

"ROB! ROB IM STILL HANDCUFFED!"
I saw him smile his eyes still closed and chuckle a bit.
"I SAW THAT!"
"Uhh Preston be quiet in trying to sleep."
"THE UNHANDCUFF ME."
"Ok fine," he said sitting up, "but only because I want to your arms around me as I fall asleep."

He took off the handcuffs and we held eachother in our arms.
"Hey Rob?"
"Hmm?" He answered tiredly.
"Are we like dating now?"
"Of course." I snuggled my head on his chest and fell into a quiet sleep.

A/N
Leave your thoughts and tell me what I should do next! And thanks for 100 reads means a lot to me! :D