Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Ow!"

I cry out as one of the older kids pushed me down as i was reaching down to tie my shoe.

"Haha! Is the little bitty Hunter crying? what a baby!"

"Your a meany!" I yell rubbing my scraped knee, even though i was scared of the bigger kid i was trying to stand up for myself; just like Mummy said to do.

"Huh? What was that you little punk?" The bully grabs the color of my favioret green hoody and pulls me up roughly. I struggle and try to kick out at him, "let me go!"

"Hey! Mark look at this!" One of the bully's side kicks shouts holding my small guitar in his hand. My eyes widen in fear of them breaking it.

"No! Put that down! Big Brother gave that to me!" I struggles harder now.

"Quit it brat!" Mark, the leader pushes me back now and grabs my guitar and grins, "I'll think i'll keep this"

"No!" Tears well up in my eyes.

"Give it back, Mark"

I gasp softly and look up seeing Kira, the most popular boy in my grade standing infront of me.

What is he doing?

"Nah" Mark laughs swinging my guitar around.

"I said, Give. It. Back" A dark aura forms around Kira.

"You dont scare me!" Mark continues laughing then cries out in pain as Kira punches him in the stomach with one hand, that other grabbing my guitar from Mark.

He just took down a bully, two years older than us!

"Should have listened, now scat and leave him alone" Kira warns and Mark, still crying scrambles away. Once he was sure that the bully's where gone Kira turns around and looks at me still sitting on the ground with a scraped knee.

"You staying down their?" Kira smirks and pulls me up making me stumbles at the sudden movement. Blushing i mumble a sorry trying to take my guitar.
Kira moves my guitar out of my reach and studies it before handing it to me. "Nice guitar, you should put a strap on it" Kira ruffles my hair, dropping a bandage in my hand before walking away.