Chapter3:Gorgeous One

Carl's P.O.V. 

Everyone was asleep but me of course. I watched Mia's chest rise then fall, she was mad at me and I understood why but I was mad at her too.

She started yelling instead of actually talking to me about it. Thats the part that got me mad. A sigh escaped my lips as I hear Mia whimper.

Quietly crawling over to her I sit down next to her. My beautiful girl started crying "Please no." She cried in her sleep.

"Nightmare." I whisper to myself.

Should I wake her?

Of course

I can't just let her lay here crying and whimpering.

I kiss Mia's forehead. "Mia, Mia wake up." I whispered.

Her eyes fluttered open and she frowned at me "What do you want?" She growls.

I frown "You were fucking crying so I helped you because I love you! I'm not some dick who would let their..." I stopped.

Girlfriend?

Was she even still my girlfriend?

"Girlfriend cry and whimper in their sleep?" I ask.

Mia looks at me like I was crazy. "You think I'm your girlfriend? After that!" She says. I frown "After what you called me...there is no love between us at all. I hate you." My heart shattered as my mouth dropped.

She said she hated me.

The love of my life hates me.

I stood up "I fucking loved you! I loved you!" I yell. "I should've never done it! I should've never asked you out or...or loved you! I knew you would break me one day I knew it!" Tears were streaming down my face.

Dillion and Gemma sat up as Mia frowned at the ground. "You hate me?" I ask and she looks up at me "Well guess what? I hate you now." I say then grab my gun and run outside.

"Carl" I hear her yell.

Slamming the door shut with my hand. I walked to the back porch.I sat down and cried "Mom I thought you said she loved me and she always would. I thought you said people who cared about each other forgave and helped. Mom you were wrong! You were wrong!"

I heard footsteps and looked to see who it was. "What do you want Gemma?" I ask with a sniffle.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay." She sits besides me.

"I'm not. I'm not at all!"Gemma places a hand on my leg.

"I'm sorry." She tells me.

I look at Gemma, like actually looked at her. She was actually very beautiful. I smile "Has anyone told you how beautiful you are?" I ask her In a soft voice.

Gemma blushes "N-No not really." Gemma looks up at me and I couldn't help it. I just had to kiss her, so thats what I did. I kissed Gemma.

Gemma kissed me back and I placed my hand on her cheek. She climbed onto my lap and I grabbed her hips. By now we were having a full on make out session which I enjoyed.

Gemma ran her hand through my hair as she pulled on it. My hands ran up and down her sides. "Carl." She said breathlessly against my lips

My hands went up Gemma's shirt and as I was about to pull it off I heard a little gasp. Gemma pulled away from me. She quickly stood up. "I...I'm so sorry." She apologized to Mia.

Mia had tears in her eyes. "I...I just wanted to make sure you were okay and obviously you are so.." She burst out into tears and ran up front.

Gemma stayed silent "I can't believe I did that to her." Gemma pulled at her hair.