Liam

What a lovely plane ride this has been so far, we're plummeting about one-hundred miles per hour and the co-pilot is taking a shit.

It seems as if it's been twenty minutes since we found out the co-pilot was taking a shit, but it's only been about twenty seconds. He finally ran out of the bathroom with his god damn pants down around his ankles, but I was grateful there might be a chance we weren't going to die. He raced to the wheel and took control, we weren't going to die. Naomi, Annie, Jordan, and I sighed with relief. Then, Naomi, being Naomi, speed walked towards the area where the co-pilot was and went completely off on him, she even practically blamed him for the pilot dying. That went on for what seemed like forever. Naomi came back to where the rest of us were and her face was beat red, you could tell she was pissed.

Since the pilot was pretty, you know, dead, we had to made an emergency landing in Chicago. Once we landed the paramedics took the pilot off of the jet on a stretcher and pronounced him dead. Since we didn't know the man we decided to continue on with our journey to Washington DC. I know, heartless of us, right? But shit happens, if I cried or grieved for everyone who died on this planet I'd be a complete mess. We don't want that, now do we?

There was about an hour left of our flight. Jordan and I played some cards, while Naomi and Annie planned for our wedding. I overheard a little of the planning and every time I did, it sounded like Naomi was doing most of the planning. It didn't surprise me at all. Naomi always like to take control of everything. It didn't really bother me though, as long as Annie was okay with it, I was too. Not to long later, my phone started ringing. It was Navid. He called to say that him and Adrianna were okay and that they were also engaged. We talked for about a half hour, until he had to go, he was discharged from the hospital today. I didn't really ask how him and Adrianna were, I forgot actually. I was guessing pretty great though, considering they got engaged. We finally landed in DC at around 8pm that day. Not to bad on timing since we did have to stop because our pilot died. I was really looking forward to a mini vacation here, until Annie and I head off to Paris in a few days. When we finally got to our hotel, Vanessa was there...