Back to Work...With A Twist Part 2

*If they're are any mistakes please ignore them!*

"Yes Jason?"I ask looking up at him.  He stares down at me with a look unreadable. "Why were you with him?" He says trying to hide his angry tone. I should burst out laughing at his jealousy, but I'm not even in the mood to go back and forth with him. "He was just walking me to my office Jason." I take my eyes off of him and go back to what I was doing. "You're lying. It was definitely more than that." This guy really needs a reality check. "Ok Jason. Anything else you need?" I ask while replying to an email about an upcoming project. Out the corner of my eye I see Jason walk behind my desk and turn my chair around so that I am facing him. "Jason! What the hell are you doing?!" I hiss as he steps between my legs. "I need your undivided attention." Staring up at him, I see a look of seriousness written all over his face. I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like he pinned me up against the wall and kissed me In front of the whole floor. Besides, Sasha James is single, therefore I can do what I want. "I'm listening Jason. Now move." I raise my hands up ready to push him back, but he just grabs them and holds them in his. "I don't like the way he was all up on you Sasha. I don't want..." I cut him off by laughing as I snatch my hands away from him. "You're full of it Jason. I am not your woman, you have no say in my life anymore." He looks at me surprised but them smirks. "That's where you're wrong baby girl." He grabs my arms and pulls me right up into his arms. "Let me go Jason." I try wiggling out of his hold but he only holds me tighter. "Stop moving and look at me." He says in a serious tone that makes me freeze up. How the hell does he do that?. "Do you really want me to let you go? Or are you enjoying me being this close to you?" I feel his hands go to my waist. "Jason. Don't." My hands go to his as he picks me up and places me on my desk. "Don't what Sasha?"  He whispers as he moves in between my legs. His fingers run gently up down my thighs. This is all too familiar and reminds me of that Sunday dinner disaster where my mom made Jason and I wash the dishes.

I quickly slap his hands and hear him chuckle lightly. "Asshole." He smiles and moves all the hair from the right side of my neck. He really needs to get the heck out of here before we both get fired. "Aw that's a beautiful work of art." He says referring to the now  little bruise he left. "Jason. You really should be getting back to your office now." I slide back a little hoping he'll take the hint and move. A few years ago I would've enjoyed this,but right now I'm just not feeling it;Plus I have a dress on. "Did you hear what I said sash?" I look at him and roll my eyes. Why won't he just give up?."Did you hear what I said? You need to leave Jason. Now." He looks down at me and notices the space I've created between us and grabs onto my thighs firmly and pulls me back towards him. "Jason!" I put my hands on his chest and push him back as hard as I can. I must've caught him off guard because he almost fell backwards. I hold back my laughter and quickly hop off my desk. "I should make you pay for that Sasha James." He smirks staring down at me. "I told you to leave and you wouldn't listen." He backs away from me and place his hands in his pockets. "Be real with me for a minute, do you really want me to leave? I mean I did feel you kiss me back the other day." He places a sinister smirk on his face. Rolling my eyes, I sigh deeply. "Why can't you just leave me alone Jason damn?" He looks at me with a surprised look. I really want him out of sight and out of mind. I'm not an ugly person, I'm sure I could convince the judge to let me get away with murder. He then smiles a wicked smile and says,"Why are you getting so defensive? It's just me." I roll my eyes and sigh loudly. I wish he would just disappear. "Fine Sasha, I'll play this little game of yours. But remember, it's only a matter of time before you're back in my arms." He leans down and kisses my cheek before backing away from me and heading towards my office door. Looking back, he blows me a kiss which makes me roll my eyes. He laughs then walks out, closing the door behind him gently. I let out a deep breath and shake my head. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to deal with Jason and his antics. I sit back down in my chair and start my computer back up. "Boy today is gonna be a long one." I whisper outloud to myself.